Important Notice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Notice!

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, 'Hey, we have a drink named after you!'

The grasshopper looks surprised and says, 'You have a drink named Steve?'

That's a good one!! BTW, what's the punch line....
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

What!?!

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      That's a good one!! BTW, what's the punch line....
      Good grief, I was hoping someone could tell me.....LOL

http://www.policelimit.com/

Comment

LMAO
        I'm actually laughing out loud! Police Limit - excellent! And the one about Southwest pulling out on time? Oh, gods! People out in the hallway are asking me what's so funny!

Thanks for the funnies, Captain. They're an uplifting end to a really crappy day.

wjohnc
        Rule #1: Go home at the end of the day in an upright position, with everything attached, and with peace of mind for having done the job well.
        "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - John Wayne (in his last movie 'The Shootist')

Comment

I am shocked and appalled at that Police Limit comic strip. The author of the strip is obviously a disturbed individual who, aside from perhaps being dynamically handsome and good with the ladies, is in definate need of some sort of medication for drawing such deranged scribbles. Please pray for his soul. Thank you.

Comment

Hmmm, sounds like favoritism here.....

Originally posted by policelimit
            I am shocked and appalled at that Police Limit comic strip. The author of the strip is obviously a disturbed individual who, aside from perhaps being dynamically handsome and good with the ladies, is in definate need of some sort of medication for drawing such deranged scribbles. Please pray for his soul. Thank you.
            Hmmm, this wouldn't be a biased opinion would it?
            LOL.

Comment

Well that's it, I'm calling the ACLU!

Comment

Originally posted by policelimit
                Well that's it, I'm calling the ACLU!
                Shhhh, don't tell the ACLU........

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X