Is this the right place for this? Uses of anti-diarrhea pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the right place for this? Uses of anti-diarrhea pills

For several months one pack of 24 anti-diarrhea pills has been stolen from my post (a grocery store). Unfortunately, I am unable to find the suspect because my shift times are set and the client is refusing to change them to allow for the much-desired randomness of security shifts and patrols.

The active ingredient in the pills is Loperamide. 24 of these a day leads me to believe that they're going in a mixture for sale because it belongs to the opiate class of drugs (and so can produce a tranq effect) and also does things like:

"...increase in general muscle tone of the small intestine. [I]ncreasing tonus means more absorption of water and nutrients and less diarrhea."

(bizarre what people will do to their bodies)

Anybody have any experience with this?

wjohnc
    Rule #1: Go home at the end of the day in an upright position, with everything attached, and with peace of mind for having done the job well.
    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - John Wayne (in his last movie 'The Shootist')

Originally posted by wjohnc

Anybody have any experience with this?

wjohnc
    I am glad to say that I have never had any experiance with this.

Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Looks like the thief is "on the run."
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Are you saying these thieves are smoking laxatives?
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X