Church Thief Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church Thief Video

Video of a thief caught stealing from a church donations box.

Video
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

I watched the video.. Problem was, it was about lifeguards and people being retarded as usual, which was entertaining. The Lifeguard Enforcer was pretty interesting, and vey abdrupt with the guy, which made me giggle. But I couldnt fint the church theft.

Good Video anyways!
    Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
      Video of a thief caught stealing from a church donations box....
      I like the way thieves were dealt with in Biblical times. They had to pay the victim back double what they had stolen. Putting thieves in prison doesn't seem to reform most of them, and it sure doesn't repay the victim or the state for the cost of their incarceration. Forced labor at a job that results in financial compensation to the victim is what I would like to see.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Director
        I watched the video.. Problem was, it was about lifeguards and people being retarded as usual, which was entertaining. The Lifeguard Enforcer was pretty interesting, and vey abdrupt with the guy, which made me giggle. But I couldnt fint the church theft.

Good Video anyways!
        watch it again then... you watched it within one minute of the original posting then, since I realized I linked the wrong video and changed it a minute after i posted it .
        "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X