Reporting other security officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crankloud
    I have been recently working with security officers who decide to sleep on the job, not in a secluded office or corner somewhere but in the office with other staff. Snoring away oblivious to anyone or any thing. I need some good tricks to play on these guys to teach them a lesson.
    Take a Polaroid picture of them and post it in the security office.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Haha, someone did something like that to me once.

When I was a cadet for a police department, I had a parade detail in another city, well I had just gotten off another long detail and decided to catch a couple Zzz's in the break room. I guess someone snapped a digital of me, unbeknownced to me. So when all is said and done, the agency we assisted sent these letters to our PD for each of us, thanking us for our assistance. Wouldnt you know it, right where mine has this section that goes on about "You showed a high degree of professionalism, blah blah blah" there is a 1x1 print out of me sleeping. That was pretty funny as I look back on it.
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I typically have a "What happens on the road, stays on the road" mentality. But sometimes... you just need to tell someone.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

A/K/A Cheese eater

Comment

Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
            Haha, someone did something like that to me once.

When I was a cadet for a police department, I had a parade detail in another city, well I had just gotten off another long detail and decided to catch a couple Zzz's in the break room. I guess someone snapped a digital of me, unbeknownced to me. So when all is said and done, the agency we assisted sent these letters to our PD for each of us, thanking us for our assistance. Wouldnt you know it, right where mine has this section that goes on about "You showed a high degree of professionalism, blah blah blah" there is a 1x1 print out of me sleeping. That was pretty funny as I look back on it.
            LOL. That is funny. A little humor like that is good for morale.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X