Anybody work for AFI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody work for AFI?

I visited the AFI International website because I heard that they are almost always hiring. I'm told the reason for this is the violent nature of their work, basically they provide security for especially difficult work strikes.

I've heard that the benefits are awesome - free air, board, food anywhere you fly to for the job, and 7 weeks' vacation, but pay only in the low teens, apparently not nearly enough for the stress and difficulty of the job.

Has anyone here worked for AFI? Can anyone offer any even anecdotes about working for this company?

Thanks,

wjohnc
    Rule #1: Go home at the end of the day in an upright position, with everything attached, and with peace of mind for having done the job well.
    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - John Wayne (in his last movie 'The Shootist')

I have worked for numerous "Labor Strike Companies" the work is long, usually 12hrs 7 days a week, the pay is good and the travel is interesting.

It is a very good start for a young, single man or woman who wants to travel.

Your job can be anything from a cameraman to full blown Executive Protection depending on the assignment.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X