Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Other" weapons legal, bows&arrows, knives, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
    But if I roll a 12d and hit +10 for damage, then I get to keep my Boots of Levitation and regail full health, right?
    You'll be receiving an invoice for my replacement keyboard shortly...
    "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
      But if I roll a 12d and hit +10 for damage, then I get to keep my Boots of Levitation and regail full health, right?

That was good....too bad we don't have the thanks or like feature on here.
      Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

I once walked into work with nunchucks tucked into my belt,duling ninja swords on my back and a red bandanna wrapped around my head. My supervisor frowned down on it somewhat. I put it all back on after he left. I feel goin full ninjy is the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderboxer View Post
          I once walked into work with nunchucks tucked into my belt,duling ninja swords on my back and a red bandanna wrapped around my head. My supervisor frowned down on it somewhat. I put it all back on after he left. I feel goin full ninjy is the only way.
          A true ninja would not have been detected..
          Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X