Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone Know about this?

The Bad Search
    WRANING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES. MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO ALL VIEWERS!

My warden sent me this video to be used to show the cadets the importance of searches, ok, no prob. I can do that, but it has my curiousity up:
    Where did this happen, and what happened afterwords?
    Last edited by dla4122; 06-27-2006, 09:37 PM.

I asked on SPE. Smanuel's a living encyclopedia of these things... We'll see what they say.

Also, the obligatory tag: This is a graphic scene, and appears to contain a man committing suicide with a low-caliber handgun.
    Last edited by N. A. Corbier; 06-27-2006, 09:39 PM.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Also, the obligatory tag: This is a graphic scene, and appears to contain a man committing suicide with a low-caliber handgun.
      Good point, thanks. Didn't think of that.

Comment

This will give you the info

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/interrogate.asp

Comment

Hey, Snopes in Stereo!
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

If this is th eone I remember the person in question was wanted for killing a sheriff in Cal. After he killed himself it was thought by the hispanic community he was murdered by the PD. (till the tape was made available)
            Koz
            USAF SECURITY POLICE....AMERICAS 911

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X