Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard Shoots Man During Argument

New Orleans, LA:
    According to this, a security guard at a bank in New Orleans got into an argument with another man at the location and they got into an argument about whose military service was more veracious. The argument escalated into a pushing match and then a shooting.

http://www.wwltv.com/topstories/stor...ng.6d95c1.html

What were those men thinking? Well you know what they say youth comes only once but immaturity can be infinite.
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Crimes like this have got to stop. Someone should do something. Shotings and killing are out of control. The mayor should insist on having the National Guard deployed to protect the city RIGHT NOW!

Oh, that's right. He already did. So sorry.

Hospital Security Officer

Comment

where did the other thread dealing with this get to?

Comment

Originally posted by kingsman
        where did the other thread dealing with this get to?
        Nowhere. Literally. This is a backup copy of the database, all those posts are gone.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X