Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Security Guard Accuses Former Police Officer of Brutality

Atlanta, GA:
    A man who worked in security at a local apartment complex 8 years ago is coming forward accusing a College Park police officer of using excessive force after a woman made an excessive force complaint on the same officer. According to the man's story, he had called the police to investigate shots fired at his complex at the time, but was told by the officer in question he was calling the police too much and then was arrested for cursing, a charge he denied, and was pepper sprayed and had a gun held to his head during the arrest. The officer has since resigned, stating he was tired of dealing with these kinds of complaints.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9400887/de...s=atl&psp=news

Well, I certainly wasn't there. I don't know what really happened. It sounds like there's more to this than was covered in the news. I have heard of this kind of thing happening before though.
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X