Job Referrals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Referrals

Many s/o's find themselves unemployed through no fault of their own. We have a number of security managers on this site that may be able to help such officers find employment in the security field by networking with influential people that they know.

If you are interested and have such connections, please post the general location of the company that may be hiring, the position, and any other non-confidential information that may be helpful to applicants.

Applicants can then PM or E-mail the site member for a referral if the member desires to help.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

No takers?

Remember, just because you are willing to make a referral doesn't mean that you have to if contacted by a member. You may decide to ask for the s/o's resume or speak to him/her personally to screen for good candidates. Ultimately, it's up to the applicant to convince you that they are a good risk for a referral, to get hired, and then to keep the job.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      Remember, just because you are willing to make a referral doesn't mean that you have to if contacted by a member. You may decide to ask for the s/o's resume or speak to him/her personally to screen for good candidates. Ultimately, it's up to the applicant to convince you that they are a good risk for a referral, to get hired, and then to keep the job.
      I'll be in a position for Florida applicants eventually, but not on any time table that I want to throw something out there on, yet.

After Florida, Wisconsin.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X