we got our polos in!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we got our polos in!!!

YAY for summer wear.. comfy summer wear :P cool summer wear :P no more hot stinky smelly polyester shirts till winter im so happy we have the law pro shirts from quartermaster and they are WAY comfy soft material unlike many brands out there... with our badges sowen on, and ranking officers cpl,sgt,fto,lt,cpts with rank and name :P and o'course company name silk screened on the back :P

yay for us:P

anyone else got their polos in yet? and if so what brand and color...

p.s. ill try to post a pic of our polos later..
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

We wear polos year-round at my site because we are bike officers. I will try to get some pics soon!
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Sold on Law Pro. Thank You.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

We have to wear a suit & tie in the hotel no matter how hot & humid it gets. (And Montreal gets very hunid in the summer).
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by IB107
          YAY for summer wear.. comfy summer wear :P cool summer wear :P no more hot stinky smelly polyester shirts till winter im so happy we have the law pro shirts from quartermaster and they are WAY comfy soft material unlike many brands out there... with our badges sowen on, and ranking officers cpl,sgt,fto,lt,cpts with rank and name :P and o'course company name silk screened on the back :P

yay for us:P

anyone else got their polos in yet? and if so what brand and color...

p.s. ill try to post a pic of our polos later..
          One question IB. Are you happy you are now in polo's

Comment

On Kwaj we wear polo shirts and BDU shorts year round because of the heat and humidity. Because we are so close to the Equator, the tempature stays around 85 degrees, even at night, and humidity is close to 100%. It also rains almost every day, but the showers are light and brief, usually.

Police Officers wear white polos, Access Control Officers wear blue polos, and Constables wear tan polos.

Class A uniforms are only worn for special occasions, like the recent Memorial Day ceremonies.

Comment

We recently changed from light blue 100% polyester class A uniform shirts to a black Galls polo with gold trim and embroidered badge. At the same time we also changed from cheap 100% polyester uniform trousers to black Blauer class B tactical uniform pants. The new uniforms are much more comfortable, and we look more professional and less "rent-a-cop".
              The only issue I have with the new shirts is that the vest is a little bit more noticeable than with the old shirts (I would prefer that people not be able to tell that I’m wearing body armor).
              Drew Neckar
              Hospital Security Supervisor
              ---------------------------------------------------

Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much.
              --Oscar Wilde—

Comment

Originally posted by mh892
                One question IB. Are you happy you are now in polo's
                no im all sad and depressed........................ cant ya tell
                When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Comment

We have to wear class a's all year round. The only difference is long sleeves vs. short sleeves.
                  "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

[QUOTE=histfan71]
                    Police Officers wear white polos, Access Control Officers wear blue polos, and Constables wear tan polos.

What's the difference between a Police Officer & a Constable?
                    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

We wear a dark grey/slate grey polo at accounts where a "softer" appearance is needed. The attached photo isn't great, but it gives you an idea.
                      Attached Files
                      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Davis002, those are not escrima sticks. No matter how much they LOOK like them, and how well it applies, they're escrima sticks.
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
                          We wear a dark grey/slate grey polo at accounts where a "softer" appearance is needed. The attached photo isn't great, but it gives you an idea.

Be careful with pictures like that of you floating around, as soon as you have to subdue a suspect with your baton that pic may be used against you to show that you are "gung ho".

Always take professional looking pics that show you as a "Mature Officer" not a crazed ninja, kung fu commando.

Comment

Originally posted by talon
                            Be careful with pictures like that of you floating around, as soon as you have to subdue a suspect with your baton that pic may be used against you to show that you are "gung ho".

Always take professional looking pics that show you as a "Mature Officer" not a crazed ninja, kung fu commando.
                            Thanks for the advice, but i'm not worried about that pic.
                            "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

[QUOTE=HotelSecurity]
                              Originally posted by histfan71

What's the difference between a Police Officer & a Constable?
                              IN the US depending on the area there isn't any difference. Some places constables are process servers.
                              http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X