Baton Rouge Mall Security Chief arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baton Rouge Mall Security Chief arrested

He solicitated a 14 year old over the internet who turned out to be a cop. He had kiddie **** on his home computer and the computer at work at the mall. This was the guy in charge of keeping your kids safe when they were at the mall.
    Read it all at- http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/police/3006836.html

The chief of security for the Mall at Cortana was arrested Tuesday on charges of soliciting a minor for sex on the Internet.
    Hospital Security Officer

Yet another reason why I love southerners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
      Yet another reason why I love southerners.
      AND, just WHAT is that supposed to mean????

Steve. Connoisseur of fine southern ladies (and eastern ladies, and cetra, cetra, cetra).

Comment

Originally posted by mh892

Steve. Connoisseur of fine southern ladies (and eastern ladies, and cetra, cetra, cetra).
        That means he's engaged to a lady from Florida.
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Years ago the chairman of the Police Technology department at the college I went to school at was charged with rape or sexual assault. He was a lawyer by profession & at the time was running for mayor of Montreal. He was found not guilty & sued & won.

Yesterday I read that the 1st chairman of the department (who was chairman while I was there) has just been charged with something sexual with a minor. Hopefully it will be found that he did not commit a crime either.

Many years ago the Director of Loss Prevention for a big Montreal department store was arrested for theft. They needed a large truck to remove all the stolen items found in his home.
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
            Years ago the chairman of the Police Technology department at the college I went to school at was charged with rape or sexual assault. He was a lawyer by profession & at the time was running for mayor of Montreal. He was found not guilty & sued & won.

Yesterday I read that the 1st chairman of the department (who was chairman while I was there) has just been charged with something sexual with a minor. Hopefully it will be found that he did not commit a crime either.

Many years ago the Director of Loss Prevention for a big Montreal department store was arrested for theft. They needed a large truck to remove all the stolen items found in his home.

All of this is common place in most places, its just like the firemen that set fires.

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard
              He solicitated a 14 year old over the internet who turned out to be a cop. He had kiddie **** on his home computer and the computer at work at the mall. This was the guy in charge of keeping your kids safe when they were at the mall.
              Read it all at- http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/police/3006836.html
              IDIOT

Comment

Originally posted by mh892

It means people from the south never cease to amaze me.

Comment

In this world today it doesn't seem outlandish that someone in the security field would be arrested for this type of crime. Seems like every few days we hear of another sick _______ (pick your word) getting busted (and rightly so) for this kind of behavior.

Lets see we know of the idiot who worked for Department of Homeland Security as well. Plus I just read an article in my local paper about a deputy sheriff in the Denver area who was just arraigned in court for sexual assault of his girlfriend.
                  "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Hold on thar Pardner, I am from the South. Aint nothin like that honery sidewinder!

Comment

So if somebody from the south were to give you a job digging fence post holes with a hand tool from sun up to sundown, but was willing to pay you $50 per hour for it would you take the job?
                      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

give me the post hole diggers!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
                          So if somebody from the south were to give you a job digging fence post holes with a hand tool from sun up to sundown, but was willing to pay you $50 per hour for it would you take the job?
                          Not a chance.

Comment

Not a chance.
                            I'm sure you'd love it. It's a good team building exercise. Southerners can amaze you with that, really.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X