Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Executive protection training video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVrIF485Xjk

Before I click on an outside link. Why should I watch it?

Comment

There wasn't anything useful in the video for training purposes. It was just a combination of a bunch of video footage.

Comment

Looks like a bunch of tacticool BS

Comment

A lot of young people want to go into EP because they think it's exciting. Then they find out the job is sitting outside someone's house or outside their bedroom outside while the protectee sleeps. Kinda like how most people think being a private investigator is exciting, until they're parked in front of some guy's house who has a bad back, waiting for says to get a picture of him taking out the trash to send to his insurance company.

Heck, even in the USSS, one of the best trained agencies in the world that deal with EP, there's going to be a lot of boring work. For every guy that walks beside the president, there's going to a a guy doing something like sitting alone in a car all night, every night outside the Vice-president's aunt's house.

Comment

Halls and Walls...AFTER you train in The Room.

Comment

Been in the industry for a long time. I have yet to repel from buildings while on an EP detail. Very tacticool.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X