CCW Clothing:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Clothing:

Can anyone recomend any good CCW clothing?

Are you looking for shirts, pants, concealed holsters, or "other"?

Have you looked at Quartermaster? Their paper catalog is a lot easier to navigate than their website, when looking for clothing...

LA Police Gear has some pretty useful looking CCW-type clothing also.

A quick google will get you to either.
    "I'll defend with my life your right to disagree with me" - anonymous

Comment

shirts and pants that look like I'm not carrying.

Comment

5.11 clothing works well, some of their clothing items are specifically designed for carrying backup arms and ammunition; but IMHO anything that allows freedom of movement, isn't overly heavy for the weather or climate, and allows quick access to one's sidearm would be a good choice...

I forget who makes them, but there are T shirts made specifically for CCW with pockets under the arms for smaller weapons such as Kahr, S&W snubs, Kel Tec, etc... Fortunately, I live where I can carry either open or concealed, so for me a paddle holster and a loose shirt over it work fine...
        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
        "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
          5.11 clothing works well, some of their clothing items are specifically designed for carrying backup arms and ammunition; but IMHO anything that allows freedom of movement, isn't overly heavy for the weather or climate, and allows quick access to one's sidearm would be a good choice...

I forget who makes them, but there are T shirts made specifically for CCW with pockets under the arms for smaller weapons such as Kahr, S&W snubs, Kel Tec, etc... Fortunately, I live where I can carry either open or concealed, so for me a paddle holster and a loose shirt over it work fine...
          Thanks! I just need some normal looking civies to carry between the range & home thats alll and I'm trying to narrow done the choices.

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post

IIRC, those t-shirts are put out by 5.11:

http://gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx...mber=511-40011
            A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

Originally posted by CTEXSEC1 View Post
              IIRC, those t-shirts are put out by 5.11:

http://gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx...mber=511-40011
              Galls has them. It's like an Underarmor/5.11 shirt. 5.11 also makes a pair of denim jeans that's suppose to fit a pair of cuffs, a side arm and two mags. Unfortunately once you put all your gear in there, it takes too long to remove it.
              Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Most any Pro sports game shirts work very well. Bulky enough to hide your goodies yet cool enough not to sweat you out. Extremely easy to get to your gun if needed. The neck hole is large enough to accommodate a very easy on and off without a struggle. Mine is a Boston Bruins shirt. Lots of visual distraction on top.
                THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X