Cell Phone Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Equipment

First of all, I do not work for Metro PCS.

Most Security Officers carry a personal cell phone on the job, I do.

I already have cell phone service, but a friend was looking to get new cell phone service, I came across this Limited Time Offer that seems pretty hard to beat: $30/ Month which includes:

CALLER ID

CALL WAITING

A VOICE MAIL PACKAGE

UNLIMITED LOCAL SERVICE

UNLIMITED NATIONWIDE SERVICE

UNLIMITED DOMESTIC TEXT MESSAGING

UNLIMITED DOMESTIC LONG DISTANCE SERVICE

All of that for just $30/Month.

The first Month is Free.

No Signed Contracts

No Activation Fee

Here is the Link to the Official Metro PCS Offer with the other details:

http://www.metropcs.com/announcement...promotion.aspx
    Last edited by Paul Blart II; 10-02-2009, 03:04 PM.
    Paul Blart: "Safety never takes a holiday."

From what I've heard from multiple people they have too many dropped calls or just don't get service in some areas. I have t-mobile, havnt had any issues or dropped calls so far. I pay $120.00 for 2 phones, my g1 and my fiances sidekick. The 120 a month covers unlimited text/picture messageing and internet use and on my g1 I can do just about anything I can imagine because there is an app for it. Field notes, pictures memos and I can access google maps, type 'liqor store (part of city I'm in) ' and all results within a certain distance around me show up. I know boost mobile also has a plan similar to metro pcs, and I use to use them and didn't have that many issues.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Originally posted by zm88 View Post
      From what I've heard from multiple people they have too many dropped calls or just don't get service in some areas. I have t-mobile, havnt had any issues or dropped calls so far. I pay $120.00 for 2 phones, my g1 and my fiances sidekick. The 120 a month covers unlimited text/picture messageing and internet use and on my g1 I can do just about anything I can imagine because there is an app for it. Field notes, pictures memos and I can access google maps, type 'liqor store (part of city I'm in) ' and all results within a certain distance around me show up. I know boost mobile also has a plan similar to metro pcs, and I use to use them and didn't have that many issues.
      You mean "packy", right .

Comment

Originally posted by echo4serria View Post
        You mean "packy", right .
        Haha, I stay at my mother-in-laws in Newton of all places, had to change my look and speech as not to raise attention from the "elite class" in the building.

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Blart II View Post
          Most Security Officers carry a personal cell phone on the job, I do.
          Everyone I work with does, then again we subscribe to the prepared redundancy theory
          "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by zm88 View Post
            But, of course, the Metro PCS at $30/Month is a great rate for "Basic" cell phone service, if you live and work in an area that gets good Metro PCS coverage.

We got the Metro PCS phone for my wife's sister to use. She's retired and does not travel outisde the good coverage area.

Before that, her sister was using a phone where you bought the minutes at the Supermarket..... she was spending way over $30/month for that ! ! !
            Paul Blart: "Safety never takes a holiday."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Blart II View Post
              But, of course, the Metro PCS at $30/Month is a great rate for "Basic" cell phone service, if you live and work in an area that gets good Metro PCS coverage.

We got the Metro PCS phone for my wife's sister to use. She's retired and does not travel outisde the good coverage area.

Before that, her sister was using a phone where you bought the minutes at the Supermarket..... she was spending way over $30/month for that ! ! !
              Oh I agree its a good deal if you live in the coverage area. I use my phone for everythin at work so its essential I have a phone like the g1. I also don't have access to a computer so the unlimited internet is a plus. I use to get my prepaid minutes at store 24, 1$ a day for unlimited 2way plus the phone calls...too bad that boost mobile plan wasn't around then.

Comment

I'll stick with my $50/month unlimited everything boost
                If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X