radio earpieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio earpieces

Ok, Im angry and I need to rant. I recently bought a listen only radio earpiece for my radio at work. Spent $42.00 at Blumenthieves (thats Blumenthals for all you that don't have one in your area) for the piece of crap. I get to work and pulg it in and the thing works perfectly. No more people overhearing our traffic and I can walk around without the radio alerting everyone to my presence. Yes its a wonderful thing. Then yesterday, my 3rd day of using it, the damn plug snaps off in the radio . $42.00 and I get a crappy chineese built knockoff that can't even hold up to normal use. What a joke. Now I get to deal with warranty issues and if they try to weasle out of fixing their crappy workmanship boy will I be really angry. Hey you know I feel much better now .

Good luck. I only use Motorola and Otto brand electronics.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Wow... leave it to blumenthals... lol

We recently got earpieces for our new radios... They're not name brand either, (foreign knock-off), but they've held up pretty darn well so far, and only cost us $11 each.... www.kawamall.com if you're curious..
      Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
      Originally posted by ValleyOne
      BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
      Shoulda called in sick.
      Be safe!

Comment

I have emailed the company (earphone connection out of california) to attempt to send it back for warranty repairs. The damn thing was less than a week old so they better repair it for free. If they don't they are going to get a lot of very bad publicity from me.

Comment

I too use ear pieces along with a lapel mic.
          I got mine thru Radio Shack and no problems what so ever.

Comment

Just an update, the company has agreed to take the item back for warranty work free of charge.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X