X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publicsafetyred
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    My Atlantic Tactical catalog came a day ago. I got around to reading it this afternoon. On page 87, with a model number of SAF-352 is a duty holster for the Advanced Taser.

For companies that deploy the M18 series Taser, this is basically a God Send, a positive retention holster that isn't made of brittle plastic (taser), or is off side (bladetech), or has no retention (Don Hume).

It is a strong side level 2 retention holster with SLS hood. Since its Safarilaminate or STX, I don't think you'll have issues with the cartridges detaching in the holster, either.
    That is a great holster, De Santis Holster also has some good ones.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    started a topic New: Safariland 6280 TASER Holster

New: Safariland 6280 TASER Holster

My Atlantic Tactical catalog came a day ago. I got around to reading it this afternoon. On page 87, with a model number of SAF-352 is a duty holster for the Advanced Taser.

For companies that deploy the M18 series Taser, this is basically a God Send, a positive retention holster that isn't made of brittle plastic (taser), or is off side (bladetech), or has no retention (Don Hume).

It is a strong side level 2 retention holster with SLS hood. Since its Safarilaminate or STX, I don't think you'll have issues with the cartridges detaching in the holster, either.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X