Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Plus...

Has anyone dealt with http://www.copsplus.com/index.php

Please review the Better Business Bureau site on Cops Plus.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I bought my holster from them with no problems at all.

Nathan, do you have a link?
      "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

link to cops plus BBB report
        http://search.newyork.bbb.org/report...age=1&id=74459
        "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

I bought my old SSIII from them, but it was back-ordered and took 2 months to show up.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Wow. I am surprised to find this out.
            "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

Hmmmm... I looked up Chief's Supply and they have no record of any customer not being happy. I guess I will stick with them. --- That is if no one else can turn me on to something better.

Comment

I bought a pair of duty gloves from them last fall. The website showed instock. A few days after I ordered, I got a backorder notice. A week after they were supposed to be in stock, I still didn't have them. E-mails came back as auto replys, so I tried calling, and left multiple messages, none of them were returned. Only after my CC company got involved did the item arrive. I'm very satisfied with the product, but I'll never buy from them again.

Comment

I found a better source on the west coast....cop quest. But Chief did treat me good, they were just to far away. (East coast.)

Comment

I order a lot of my duty supplies from www.galls.com They also have many California locations that carry some of the products in stock.

Comment

I ordered a new baton holder from them a few day ago and went online to try to find the estimated ship date only to find out the order was backordered. I only recieved an email saying the order was being sent to the distribution center. There was no mention of the order being on backorder in any emails I received from them.
                      I cant be a vegitarian... I love the taste of death!

Comment

Cops Plus Sucks!!!!!! Try www.qmuniforms.com that's the quartermaster website, they have the same equipment as galls but the prices are better. it's where i get all of my stuff
                        Originally posted by darkenna
                        Loss Prevention
                        Making Teenaged Girls Cry Since 1976.
                        Some Call It Vigilance, We Call It Controlled Paranoia

Comment

it appears my baton holder has been back ordered again.
                          I cant be a vegitarian... I love the taste of death!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X