• Show
Clear All

• JSam21
    replied
    bump. Anyone interested at all?

Leave a comment:

• Ewfr 'Gomulee
    replied
    Hell I am! however the P&P would cost more then the bloody vest itself probably.
    Besides I'd probably get fired for wearing it.

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    So no one is interested at all in a very high quality vest?

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    I agree... but I need something a little less bulky

Leave a comment:

• Justice_Hound
    replied
    a thought

who needs a vest?

Every security officer.

But that's a different topic

If only I ruled OSHA...

Justice_Hound
    LP Manager

Leave a comment:

• shawn0331
    replied
    lol

Obviously you were not in the military....My Kevlar helmet and flak jacket and plates had probably been worn by a dozen Marines and hey it was still damn good and safe PPE

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    I guess he never played football in high school... used shoulder pads... thoes are nice. But yeah if anyone is interested let me know. I'm just looking to go with something a little bit lighter and thinner.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by mjw064 View Post
    thats gross.

body armor is PPE and shoudlnt be worn by others and the kevlar was specifically cut for you, not someone else.
    Remove panels. Place panels in new carrier.

The "kevlar" panels may or may not be specifically cut for you. Many armor manufacturers make panels in "size ranges."

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    Ok so I guess you haven't worn vintage clothing either. The vest is like new... not gross.

Leave a comment:

• mjw064
    replied
    thats gross.

body armor is PPE and shoudlnt be worn by others and the kevlar was specifically cut for you, not someone else.

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    started a topic Who needs a vest?

Who needs a vest?

Hey guys I'm looking to unload my vest. It is a First Choice Armor Synergy lvl IIIA. It comes with a tan carrier and the soft trauma plate. This vest is like new, only been worn a handfull of times.Sizing wise I'm 6' 270lbs so its for a big boy.

This vest retails for over $1600 (http://www.mhqsupply.com/s.nl/it.A/id.41973/.f). I'm looking for $600 obo. Any one interested send me a pm.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X