Who needs a vest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs a vest?

Hey guys I'm looking to unload my vest. It is a First Choice Armor Synergy lvl IIIA. It comes with a tan carrier and the soft trauma plate. This vest is like new, only been worn a handfull of times.Sizing wise I'm 6' 270lbs so its for a big boy.

This vest retails for over $1600 (http://www.mhqsupply.com/s.nl/it.A/id.41973/.f). I'm looking for $600 obo. Any one interested send me a pm.
    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

thats gross.

body armor is PPE and shoudlnt be worn by others and the kevlar was specifically cut for you, not someone else.
    Washington DC

Comment

Ok so I guess you haven't worn vintage clothing either. The vest is like new... not gross.
      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Comment

Originally posted by mjw064 View Post
        thats gross.

body armor is PPE and shoudlnt be worn by others and the kevlar was specifically cut for you, not someone else.
        Remove panels. Place panels in new carrier.

The "kevlar" panels may or may not be specifically cut for you. Many armor manufacturers make panels in "size ranges."
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I guess he never played football in high school... used shoulder pads... thoes are nice. But yeah if anyone is interested let me know. I'm just looking to go with something a little bit lighter and thinner.

Comment

lol

Obviously you were not in the military....My Kevlar helmet and flak jacket and plates had probably been worn by a dozen Marines and hey it was still damn good and safe PPE

Comment

a thought

who needs a vest?

Every security officer.

But that's a different topic

If only I ruled OSHA...

Justice_Hound
              LP Manager
              We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
              -George Orwell

Comment

I agree... but I need something a little less bulky

Comment

So no one is interested at all in a very high quality vest?

Comment

Hell I am! however the P&P would cost more then the bloody vest itself probably.
                    Besides I'd probably get fired for wearing it.
                    Ewfr 'Gomulee - EuwFer 'Gom-You-Lee
                    Court Security Officer - Her Majesty's Courts Service HMCS

Comment

bump. Anyone interested at all?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X