Would anybody like to buy some gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anybody like to buy some gear?

I have an extra duty belt setup that I really don't need and would like to part company with it for a decent price.
    I have:
    $20-Uncle Mike's Sidekick Holster for Glock 35 .40 cal.
    $10-Uncle Mike's Sidekick Dual Mag Holder for the same (mags available for $15/ea.)
    $8/ea. Uncle Mike's Sidekick Handcuff Pouch X2 (no cuffs)
    $25-Uncle Mike's Sidekick Duty Belt Size Large

Ok, well...I dunno if this is posted in the right spot. I assume "Gear" was a good place to start. I am open to bids and will probably go to E-Bay if I can't find someone on here. I just would rather give someone here a shot first.

Thanks
    Doug

P.S. More may show up along the way. I just thought this would be a good start.

Dougo - adding the belt size may help a bit with the sale of your gear as I know they are adjustable but some others have asked about 2nd hand gear before.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Oz

All I know is that it is size large, I thought I put that in there, I do not know what size that would be numerically...

Comment

Belt sizes normally go in Inches so probably a 36 - 40" depending on adjustments.

Comment

yea...

That sounds about right. It would also explain why it fits tight with my new token rent-a-cop gut...

Comment

Welcome to security, Dougo LOL. Now you know why I hate sitting in an office shining my seat with my suit trousers. Good thing I can walk to 10 of our stores within a 10 - 15 minute radius of my office if necessary.

Comment

eh

I was doing good when I worked static site. Having a few acres to walk around on was great. Now I'm stuck in complete vehicle patrol. We were told that foot patrol on our current site is a big no-no for safety and client concerns. Anyway...the belt and such went to e-bay. Hopefully I can pull some cash off of it there.

Comment

glock 35

Will the glock 22 fit in a glock 35 holster? If so id be interested in the holster

Comment

Correction

I made a mistake. I didn't have the model of the Glock that was in it except for the fact that it was a .40 cal. It looks like the holster is actually made for the Glock 22, not the tactical model. Yay google. I will actually be going to the gunstore later this week in order to check fit.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X