Need feedback on tactical entry tools we sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need feedback on tactical entry tools we sell

Looking for some quick help in analyzing our product line of tactical entry tools on our web site.

can anyone provide some quick feedback on our pricing and our offerings? i am new to the company and trying to figure out if we are selling the types of products you feel are most suitable for your work.

appeciate it!!

jay wilner

www.uspatriotstore.com

just my observation and opinion, but I don't know many security guards that have to do forced entrys. If something's barricaded you're calling "the law" because basically everyone has a duty to retreat, and typically you're not outfitted for room clearing/breaching as a guard..
    Overmotivated and Underpaid... I'm a Security supervisors wet dream...

Comment

Even local patrol cars would not have a need for these tools - however and entry bar (Jimmy Bar) for entry into a house for a fire is about the limit needed.
      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Hate to be a downer

but S/O's generally are not allowed to carry such implements. Now, like Oz said, a bar to go in for emergencies may be helpful, but you probably won't get much business out of this market...

Comment

Wrong site.

While there's nothing really preventing security personnel from carrying said implements... There's not really a lot of use for the things.

The only things I would stick in a patrol car are:
          Blackhawk Boltmaster and maybe a Super Halligan tool.

The boltmaster for cutting other people's locks off gates. The Halligan tool for stuck gates, doors, and other things on industrial sites.

Neither of these would be used in tactical conditions, simply because the employees should not be deploying such tools alone without cover elements.

And if they're in a tactical situation where lethal cover is needed while deploying entry tools, then I need to ask HOW MUCH AM I BILLING, CAUSE THIS IS A SWAT TEAM.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Need feedback on tactical entry tools we sell

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
            Wrong site.

While there's nothing really preventing security personnel from carrying said implements... There's not really a lot of use for the things.

The only things I would stick in a patrol car are:
            Blackhawk Boltmaster and maybe a Super Halligan tool.

The boltmaster for cutting other people's locks off gates. The Halligan tool for stuck gates, doors, and other things on industrial sites.

Neither of these would be used in tactical conditions, simply because the employees should not be deploying such tools alone without cover elements.

And if they're in a tactical situation where lethal cover is needed while deploying entry tools, then I need to ask HOW MUCH AM I BILLING, CAUSE THIS IS A SWAT TEAM.
            LOL Very true N. A. Corbier But I do have a bag of tools in the trunk my car (1)shovel (1) ten pound sledge hammer (1) lager pry bar(1) 600 pound per square inch bolt cutter. Old saying better have and not need then need not have..
            Last edited by CAPTAIN KOOLAID; 02-18-2008, 01:53 AM.
            CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post
              LOL Very true N. A. Corbier But I do have a bag of tools in the truck my car (1)shovel (1) ten pound sledge hammer (1) lager pry bar(1) 600 pound per square inch bolt cutter. Old saying better have and not need then need not have..
              "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Be very quiet, we're hunting rabbits.
                Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

thanks for the input

hey thanks everyone for the honest input. appreciate it.

Comment

While we are at it, can I get some input on my new line of recoilless rifles? I think they would be great for gate guard work.
                    Last edited by Mr. Chaple; 02-19-2008, 01:53 PM.
                    "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X