Hidden Tailor Shirt Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Tailor Shirt Keeper

I was thinking of buying one of those hidden tailor rubber belt shirt keepers from Galls or Quartermaster. Has anyone used one, and if so, do they work? I am getting sick of using the old suspender style shirt keepers. They take forever to put on, and tend to come off. Thanks. Brent

Originally posted by Brent311
    I was thinking of buying one of those hidden tailor rubber belt shirt keepers from Galls or Quartermaster. Has anyone used one, and if so, do they work? I am getting sick of using the old suspender style shirt keepers. They take forever to put on, and tend to come off. Thanks. Brent
    I tried them. Didn't work for me. Too bulky/cumbersome. I returned them.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I personally don't wear one, but a few of our guys do and they have nothing but good things to say about them.
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I just loved those things. Kept the shirt in and didn't interfere with the "rig."
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Brent311
          I tried it and personally didn't like it. I went to the suspender ones, the ones that attach to the tails of the shirt and and tops of your socks, and prefered them.

Comment

I have one.. It does a good job of keeping things tucked in and straight... But there are times when my midsection gets sore by the end of a long shift... After all, you're basically wrapping a large rubber band around your waist for 8-12 hours
            I've been thinking of switching to the suspender style, but haven't yet.
            Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
            Originally posted by ValleyOne
            BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
            Shoulda called in sick.
            Be safe!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X