Rank insignia - How do you wear them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank insignia - How do you wear them?

How do you guys wear your rank insignia?

On the collar?
    On the sleeve?
    On the eupalet (shoulders)?

Combination of the above (if so, what)?

I am a Sergeant and we wear ours on the collar. We are not allowed to sew them on the sleeves.
    "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Sergeants wear cloth sleeve patches. Lieutenants and above wear collar brass.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

we wear them on the collar, but how is up to wearer.. I go with the marine corps enlisted measuring/style.. If you buy your coat, shirts, sweater.. You can sew them on the sleeves as well.. Or wear them on the epulate. We're pretty lax on that stuff.. Up to the individual.. One Lt doesnt really ever wear her bars..

Comment

Originally posted by jer6141 View Post
        we wear them on the collar, but how is up to wearer.. I go with the marine corps enlisted measuring/style.. If you buy your coat, shirts, sweater.. You can sew them on the sleeves as well.. Or wear them on the epulate. We're pretty lax on that stuff.. Up to the individual.. One Lt doesnt really ever wear her bars..
        if you can wear them however you want, i wouldn't call it a uniform. uniforms require uniformity.
        Washington DC

Comment

Currently they all wear them on the collar. One of the Sgts is currently trying to petition for the epaulet bands for some reason.. I've never been a fan of that style myself.
          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
          Originally posted by ValleyOne
          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
          Shoulda called in sick.
          Be safe!

Comment

securitas

For a while I worked for Securitas, and I must say that the only thing I liked about the uniform was the rank insignia.

Very simple-

1) One red bar on shoulder (Security Officer)
            2) Two red bars (entry level supervisor) SGT equiv
            3) Three red bars (watch commander) LT equiv

beyond that it wasn't really necessary for rank insignia.
            We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
            -George Orwell

Comment

We wear them on the eupalet.
              "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Originally posted by Justice_Hound View Post
                For a while I worked for Securitas, and I must say that the only thing I liked about the uniform was the rank insignia.

Very simple-

1) One red bar on shoulder (Security Officer)
                2) Two red bars (entry level supervisor) SGT equiv
                3) Three red bars (watch commander) LT equiv

beyond that it wasn't really necessary for rank insignia.
                The Minneapolis branch doesn't do that... everyone wears the three red bars.
                "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Epaulettes and a name badge which says - JOHN CITIZEN Supervisor / Site Manager / Shift Commander / A*** Hole.

Companies I worked for had name ranks on the slides or coloured bars. Friend I work with occassionally has gone for coloured slides - easily identifiable in a crowd.
                  "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                    The Minneapolis branch doesn't do that... everyone wears the three red bars.
                    The bars have to do with the different training levels they have.

Securitas around here wears regular stripes and bars type rank.
                    SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

In French Ass is the proper way to shorten Assistant. So my boss gave me a badge with Ass Dir written on it - I refused to wear it & had a new one made with the number 2 on it!
                      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Not the sort of thing to wear to an all male night club or party at the hotels ?

Reminds me of "Cosmo Kramer ....... the ASSMAN" on his car number plates.
                        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
                          The bars have to do with the different training levels they have.

Securitas around here wears regular stripes and bars type rank.
                          The bars don't even mean that here.

Comment

Top Flight

Comment

Forget rank, it's the site supervisors that really keep a security company in business. I've seen client representatives that will only interact with the supervisor because the branch doesn't know what's going on.
                              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X