Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jperez
    replied
    Ok, I get my equipment from Galls (galls.com) and Quartermaster Uniforms (qmuniforms.com)

As for as my placement of my magazines, I have had no problem doing a tactical reload. I have tried putting my mag pouch many different ways vertical and horizontal on both sides of the buckle. With my mags vertical on my left side and right, I have problems pulling out my mags then flipping my wrist around and then loading. I feel this takes up more time loading. Now with horizontal, on my left, it is easy to open the pouch, but then I still have to flip the mag around and then load

With the Mag pouch horizontal on my right, I can pop open my pouch and pull out my mag and insert in one motion it kind of hard to explain. I did a youtube video to explain it.

Leave a comment:

• eSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by jperez View Post
    Ok here is my duty belt, from right to left

If you Notice i keep the center of my back clear of equipment so i don't injure my spine (just incase)

Where are you getting your equipment?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by jperez View Post

If you Notice i keep the center of my back clear of equipment so i don't injure my spine (just incase)

One question...how do you tactical reload, if necessary, with the mags where they are? I always had trouble doing that...

Leave a comment:

• jperez
    replied

Bianchi Accumold Double Magazine Pouch
    Bianchi Accumold Silent Key holder
    Bianchi Accumold Defender Duty Holster (Size 13 B)
    Springfield XD-40 Service Model
    Uncle Mike’s Pager Case (Gloves)
    Bianchi Accumold Single Handcuff Case X2
    Smith & Weston Handcuffs X2
    Bianchi Accumold Open-Top Light Holder
    Stinger XT w/ Stinger High Performance Upgrade Kit
    Bianchi Accumold Universal Radio Holder
    Bianchi Patrol-Tec Expandable Baton Holder
    ASP 24” Expandable Baton
    Bianchi Patrol-Tec Mace / Pepper Spray Holder (MK3)

Leave a comment:

• Defensive tactics
    replied
    Sorry for the delayed response,

A few months ago I had my belt weighted down with pretty much everything that I could carry as I have gotten more experience with the equipment and hopefully gotten a bit wiser I have cut down my equipment to the following

*going from right to left*
    -Handcuff pouch with peerless silver chained
    -Flashlight pouch for the Guard I pipe system
    -Middle of my back Med glove pouch
    -Radio holder
    -smaller light case with surefire 6P
    -Silent key holder

* Frisk gloves are in cargo pocket
    * Leathermen multitool and 2nd pair of handcuffs are in Hatch duty bag.

Leave a comment:

• ctbgpo
    replied
    I was trolling the sites last night at work, and one of the rookie officers, who just graduated the academy told me about this guy. If you read the article there is a link to Officer Handi's website, it made sense.....
    http://www.officer.com/web/online/On-the-Street/Hindi-Duty-Belt-SAFETY-System/21$41220

Leave a comment:

• Swifty
    replied
    My set-up

From 12 o'clock, clock wise direction.

Buckle
    Clip on hand cuff key
    Double cuff case (1 pair ASP hinged, 1 pair ASP chained)
    X26 taser on right front thigh
    Taser cartridges
    Glock 22
    26" ASP
    D-ring (for flash lights, etc.)
    Nothing between 4 and 7
    Radio
    Spray
    Surefire flash light
    Double mag case
    Back to buckle

This is the last set up that I've used and by far my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Security
    replied
    Thanks DD...

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Dawg
    replied
    I'd rather use that as it's smaller than the CPR Mask I carry, but atleast with the mask I have a larger barrier between their lips and mine. That and its easier to create a closed surface to prevent air not getting in the lungs.
    Last edited by Deputy Dawg; 05-31-2008, 07:01 PM. Reason: perhaps not funny, yet awkward? apologies!

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    The one-way valve is what makes it worth while, especially when having to 'work' on intoxicated individuals, looks good DD thanks for the link

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Dawg
    replied
    Quartermaster sells this smaller cpr mask (plastic cover with mouthpiece)

CPR Holster Set
    Be prepared and protect yourself first.
    The convenient CPR holster set contains a pair of latex gloves, one-way valve mouth barrier and cleaning wipes. Be ready to assist in a medical emergency and protect yourself from possible diseases at the same time. Holster has an adjustable belt loop on the back to accommodate all belts up to 2-1/4" and is constructed of black duty nylon with a Velcro® top closure.
    See item S69 975R for the refill kit!

http://www.qmuniforms.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=S69+975&Cat=

similar to Mr. Chaple

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by Sekyourity View Post
    Spare mags and Baton always got in my way while trying to run and I've never used either. If i cant hit someone with 13 bullets or if there's more than 13 people coming at me i have a lot more problems anyhow. I keep both in the vehicle though.

That's why they make various sized telescopic batons, additionally just because you've never used it doesn't necessarily mean you'll NEVER use/need it

I'll have to look into those masks you've got DD, currently carrying a space saving plastic sheet mask (you know the type)

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    Originally posted by Security View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but how do you carry a CPR mask on your duty belt? Also, is this your standard CPR mask, or one of those flexible "keychain masks"?
    I just use a flexible C.P.R. barrier.
    http://www.allmed.net/catalog/item/87/956
    I've got it folded up in a compass pouch with my nitrile gloves and a bottle of Visine.
    I keep a field dressing and an H bandage in the pouch next two it.

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Security View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but how do you carry a CPR mask on your duty belt? Also, is this your standard CPR mask, or one of those flexible "keychain masks"?
    I carry one of the Galls "Dyna Med" masks

nylon carry case

Last edited by Deputy Dawg; 05-28-2008, 03:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Deputy Dawg View Post
    I was about to mention that as well. I used to have my CPR mask in the small of my back, found out thats not a good idea. You should try to atleast set it off to one side a little or push it all the way to one of your hips.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X