Another Gizmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Gizmo

Ok was having lunch with a friend yesterday and he handed me a late Xmas gift that I thought I would share with all of you. It is a 1/2 palm sized fold out screw-driver kit with 6 sizes + a phillips head too. It is about 2" sq and is perfect to fit into a BDU pocket or trouser pocket for corporate wear. This MAY have come from a gun shop as his brother in law (another friend) brought them back from the USA. For a few bucks it might be something to consider and I do know IT staff used them a few years back.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

---

Could ya post a pic or some brand info? Gracie

Comment

As I am on leave right now I have left it behind but it was like a 1/2 pack of smokes and had the fold out bits like a Swiss Army Knife. Let me see if I can get a brand name or manufacturer for you. IT people love them.

Comment

It sounds like what we call a Leatherman tool. I've had one for years. I always keep one in my car and truck.

Comment

nah

I've got plenty of those, I am just curious to see what this one is like. If it is a new gadget, then I must have one...

Comment

I have found something SIMILAR but it is a cheap promotion tool. Looks like a Tic-Tac box and I will find a similar site to give you an idea. See Below.

http://www.freshpromotions.com.au/product.asp?pID=646

Now mine from memory is coloure ABS plastic and does not have a tape measure but does have a 1 inch fold out arm which I guess would also fit a hex bit adapter too. Again these are freebies sent out for promotions and if you think back to all the free pens, torches or USB drives given out and you go looking for a telephone number and it is there ......... perfect.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X