Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jer6141
    replied
    lol i noticed that with my FTO tonight.. A corporal who wasnt wearing his stripes, name tag, FTP or city pin.. I kept forgetting his name and didnt have anything to look on to find it out.

Thanks for the info on where to go look for the ribbons im missing, appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    Nametags? Award ribbons? Heck we can't even get everyone to wear a badge on their uniform shirt.

Leave a comment:

• OccamsRazor
    Guest replied
    Nothing on the uniform except badge and nameplate. Nothing not approved by DHS to be worn.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    I like Blackinton alot.

Here are some Blackinton dealers in the Cincinnati area:

Roy Tailors Uniforms
    1905 Dalton Avenue
    Cincinnati, OH 45214

FECHHEIMER BROS CO
    4545 MALSBARY RD
    CINCINNATI , OH 45242

OUR DESIGNS INC.
    1211 COX AVENUE
    ERLANGER , KY 41018

CAMP SAFETY EQUIPMENT
    8216 BLUE ASH RD
    CINCINNATI , OH 45236

ALBERT'S MEN'S SHOP
    809 MONMOUTH ST
    NEWPORT , KY 41071

or you could go to Galls.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Any standard would vary wildly, because its company policy to company policy.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Indeed

CIS recognizes the need for awards, ribbons and challenge coins to include "years of service" buttons/pins. And we do wear them on our uniforms as well.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• jer6141
    started a topic Ribbons and Citations..

Ribbons and Citations..

I recently started at a different account after some time off with the company, and my citations, what I call ribbons, carry over from the last one to my current posting. Does anyone know where I could get enameled commendation bars or whatever they may be called in the cincinnati area, or do I need to go directly through blackington? My current site doesnt have them, and its been so long that the ones I still have are a little discolored or missing all together.

Also, do any of you're sites or companies do citations and ribbons? I'd like to bring it up with my current post, but there's not allot out there on standards and requirements, types, etc..

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X