Ribbons and Citations..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbons and Citations..

I recently started at a different account after some time off with the company, and my citations, what I call ribbons, carry over from the last one to my current posting. Does anyone know where I could get enameled commendation bars or whatever they may be called in the cincinnati area, or do I need to go directly through blackington? My current site doesnt have them, and its been so long that the ones I still have are a little discolored or missing all together.

Also, do any of you're sites or companies do citations and ribbons? I'd like to bring it up with my current post, but there's not allot out there on standards and requirements, types, etc..

Indeed

CIS recognizes the need for awards, ribbons and challenge coins to include "years of service" buttons/pins. And we do wear them on our uniforms as well.

Be Safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Any standard would vary wildly, because its company policy to company policy.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I like Blackinton alot.

Here are some Blackinton dealers in the Cincinnati area:

Roy Tailors Uniforms
        1905 Dalton Avenue
        Cincinnati, OH 45214

FECHHEIMER BROS CO
        4545 MALSBARY RD
        CINCINNATI , OH 45242

OUR DESIGNS INC.
        1211 COX AVENUE
        ERLANGER , KY 41018

CAMP SAFETY EQUIPMENT
        8216 BLUE ASH RD
        CINCINNATI , OH 45236

ALBERT'S MEN'S SHOP
        809 MONMOUTH ST
        NEWPORT , KY 41071

or you could go to Galls.
        "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

Nothing on the uniform except badge and nameplate. Nothing not approved by DHS to be worn.

Comment

Nametags? Award ribbons? Heck we can't even get everyone to wear a badge on their uniform shirt.
            Hospital Security Officer

Comment

lol i noticed that with my FTO tonight.. A corporal who wasnt wearing his stripes, name tag, FTP or city pin.. I kept forgetting his name and didnt have anything to look on to find it out.

Thanks for the info on where to go look for the ribbons im missing, appreciate it.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X