Camouflage Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camouflage Suit

Does anyone here using camouflage suit or knowing some company using camouflage for special surveillance or task

I know this sounds funny but wouldnt cammo kinda draw attention while doing surveilance in public???
    I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

You can use urban camo

Comment

From good morning vietnam.

Dickerson: "This is not military issue, airman. What sort of uniform is that"?

Adrian Cronauer: "Cretan camouflage sir. If you want to blend in with a bunch of drunken Greeks there's nothing better".
        I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

I prefer Billy Zane's Gucci-flage.

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist.......

You ought to email the guy in the Latvian Army camo's you posted the photo of. That's probably his only set of Fighting clothes, so he's in the know about hiding out in them.

Comment

When I was doing covert surveillance/fraud investigations my team leader told me about one of his old cases. He was investigation a guy who was claiming workman's compensation for a back injury, but during a trash pull they found receipts for hunting permits. So being the gung ho type that he was, he bought a full ghillie suit and followed the guys out to the property they were hunting on. He parked a few miles back to where they were and used the ghillie to observe and film them shotgun hunting deer. Somehow they did actually spot him, if he knew how he either did not elaborate or I just do not remember what he said. And began running towards him, and he took off running to his car in the full ghillie suit lugging his long-range video gear in tow. I was cracking up when he told me the story, but he probably came close to going home with more holes than he started out with that day.
              "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X