For Sale P71 2001 black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale P71 2001 black

I am selling a Black P71 that has 170000 milles on it but has a new engine was put in last year the egine had only 42k on it now at 82k car also had a macco paint job and 4 new prille tires with warrantys and LEDs Emergency lights and storbes that are Amber and Clear in front and amber and red in the rear of the car these lights are Legal to have and comply with state law there are 4 leds in grille 2 amber, 2 clear, amber/clear led light by rearview mirrow Strobes in side markers in front and Strobes in Tail lights. 2 amber SIDE LEDs by rear passenger windows. Rear has 2 custom made just for this car amber 4 head LED sticks. 2 red LED sticks on right and left in upper corners of rear windsheild each red LED stick has 2 heads on it.This car has hail on the hood and roof and trunk lid this car has a PIROR Salvage titled. hail did not show on pics due to size of hail. pictures and video on this url
    http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/c...recoveryagency
    bought all this stuff for the car and the car for fugitive recovery use and then my partner quit a year ago and so I have no need for it asking 4500.00 or best offer
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...g?t=1196736037

VIN 2FAFP71W01X130984
    Last edited by SGTJosh; 12-03-2007, 11:22 PM.

If you're selling a vehicle which has a salvage title, please list the VIN so that it can be run through CarFax.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

What's with the dimples all over the hood? I'm surprised you didn't have a little fire going in your console there with the messy equipment mounts and rat nest wiring. I have never seen a CVPI with "pursuit vehicle" instead of "police interceptor". Something isn't right...
      If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

Pursuit Vehicle seems to be a Ford OEM badge which means the vehicle is enhanced for pursuit. Much like the difference between the Caprice "City" and Caprice "Highway" versions.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by tacscuba View Post
          What's with the dimples all over the hood? I'm surprised you didn't have a little fire going in your console there with the messy equipment mounts and rat nest wiring. I have never seen a CVPI with "pursuit vehicle" instead of "police interceptor". Something isn't right...
          In his post he said it had hail damage.
          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Excuse my Aussie ignorance ........... but what is the black box with RAM - a portable lunch box or something else ? A bit of flexible conduit (like you can get for cables in a PC store will help to cover up the bare wires.

In 1998 we had a massive hailstorm that hit Sydney with hailstones the size of softballs and about 2 weeks later, I recall some cars were being sold for up to 40% off RRP to move them quicker. On the day of the storm, I moved the Mercs of the CEO and MD under shelter as we had reports of a hailstorm - but nothing as bad as that. Lights were smashed, estate signs crashed to the ground, car windows were shattered and it was a nightmare.
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
              Pursuit Vehicle seems to be a Ford OEM badge which means the vehicle is enhanced for pursuit. Much like the difference between the Caprice "City" and Caprice "Highway" versions.
              Ford DOES NOT produce a "pursuit vehicle" badge, only a "Police Interceptor" badge. The "Pursuit Vehicle" vehicle badge is a knock off sold on ebay.
              "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

It is? I found reference to a OEM badge that goes to the right of, or underneath, the "interceptor" badge for "Pursuit Vehicle."

Comment

Originally posted by FireEMSPolice View Post
                  Ford DOES NOT produce a "pursuit vehicle" badge, only a "Police Interceptor" badge. The "Pursuit Vehicle" vehicle badge is a knock off sold on ebay.
                  I believe, Nathan is correct. If I am not mistaken Ford does in fact have a "pursuit vehicle" badges as well as the original "police interceptor" badge. However, for 2001 this wasn't the case. I think the "pursuit" badge came out in 2005 as you can order two different gear ratios. One gear ratio is better suited for city/county driving, whereas the other is better suited for highway driving (more power). It could be that departments are requesting the "police interceptor" badge, instead of the "pursuit" badge, sense alot of departments aren't allowed to "pursue".
                  "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Sgt Josh .............. we tend to have in-car fixed units in our police cars. With my own company I had 5 units - 2 older 4 cylinder sedans (black) as the inner city parking is a real SOB to get into) and 2 newer Nissan Sedans (black) which were set up for high risk stuff. They had words as COMPANY NAME - SECURITY RESPONSE UNIT on 2 doors and front and back panels. We had NO issues with the police who always wanted inside to see our set up (thermal fax machine and ink jet printer) as most were just curious as to how much trouble we went to. All advertising had to have the words SECURITY to ensure there was no confusion and I recall being at the airport and being stopped by someone who mistook us for Airport Feds - only to be unable to read the word SECURITY in 12 locations.
                    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X