No announcement yet.

Springfield XD in .45 GAP and .45 ACP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Bought the Springfield XD in .45 ACP haven't fired it yet but i'll let you know how it does
    " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Here'd you pick that up? I've been told Shooting Shop up by you.
      Ok, sorry this answer is a bit late NA, but... I bought my XD at Gander up in Wausau for $500 out the door when the XD was all the fad, so the prices have gone down since then. There's a few places around that I've seen them in the $450 range, Shooter's on 3 Mile in Racine, Gander, and if you're not too nervous about buying a gun online there's always auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com, I've been thinking about getting a Glock 23 and I'll probably get it from auctionarms.com, now that I personally know a FFL. There is a small shop on Sheridan north of me I don't know what he sells (Eagle Trading or something like that).

Comment

Now that the price is dropped, a good thing. Streicher's in Butler told me that they'll sell to me at $395 + paperwork if NAPSOA Incorporated buys them, personally its $425 + papers.

Wonder if Streicher's has lowered their price for the XD. Granted, these are probably not the XD Gear kits, but come on... It isn't like we're going to get CCW anytime soon around here, and I have other preferences in CCW holsters than what that holster looked like. (Hint: SERPA)
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I bought my wife the XD9 sub compact for $380 out the door here locally...NIB with all the little extras (i.e. holster, mag pouch and extra mags in a case). Of course, the included holster sucks, so we got her a leather Aker one, and I filled the mags with a 50/50 mix of HydraShoks and Glaser safety slugs.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
            Now that the price is dropped, a good thing. Streicher's in Butler told me that they'll sell to me at $395 + paperwork if NAPSOA Incorporated buys them, personally its $425 + papers.

Wonder if Streicher's has lowered their price for the XD. Granted, these are probably not the XD Gear kits, but come on... It isn't like we're going to get CCW anytime soon around here, and I have other preferences in CCW holsters than what that holster looked like. (Hint: SERPA)
            Mark Green

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
              I bought my wife the XD9 sub compact for $380 out the door here locally...NIB with all the little extras (i.e. holster, mag pouch and extra mags in a case). Of course, the included holster sucks, so we got her a leather Aker one, and I filled the mags with a 50/50 mix of HydraShoks and Glaser safety slugs.
              Yeah, that paddle holster is pretty crappy. Aker.. mmmmm, good stuff. I got a Safariland 6280 (dual retention) in fine tac to go with my nylon gear at work (uuummm if I could ever get a certifiying class set up) and a Don Hume for when I get my leather gear (looks more professional at the rich people events). The crappy thing for me is that I'm a lefty and all the holsters I've gotten for this gun have to be "special ordered". Don Hume took over 7 weeks to send me my holster, but it is a really nice holster.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X