Concealment holder for MKIII OC and Surefire G2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealment holder for MKIII OC and Surefire G2

I would like to find a concealment holder for a MKIII OC and a Surefire G2 that holds them both. Plain black leather, either belt slide or paddle back. Anyone know of a source for such a thing?
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Aker makes OC carriers in paddleback. I can't remember if it was OC and Light or OC and Cuffs, though. Galls used to carry them, which means they still do, they just don't tell anyone about it.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
      Aker makes OC carriers in paddleback. I can't remember if it was OC and Light or OC and Cuffs, though. Galls used to carry them, which means they still do, they just don't tell anyone about it.
      Its OC and cuffs.
      "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

"Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
          LOL that works too.
          "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Yeah, the only one i've seen was OC and cuffs. However, a pocket works good, and sabre makes OC with a pocket clip on it, like you would carry a knife.
            If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

I'm looking for something to wear with a suit. It starts to look pretty funny when you have all that gear in your pockets. It also gets uncomfortable.
              ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Uncle Mikes might have something too.
                I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
                  I'm looking for something to wear with a suit. It starts to look pretty funny when you have all that gear in your pockets. It also gets uncomfortable.
                  Tell me about it. When I worked @ Securitas we had these stupid thin dress type pants that if you put a penny in you were uncomfortable. Luckly, now I'm plain clothed and can wear blue jeans! Cuffs in rear right pockets
                  We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                  -George Orwell

Comment

how did you like to working for securitas thats where i work now better than last company i worked for lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird33081 View Post
                      how did you like to working for securitas thats where i work now better than last company i worked for lol
                      Well... Securitas being a large company varies by region based on a lot of factors like competence of branch manager & supervisors. Generally, because I started with Securitas with several years of certified law enforcement experience I was given lead officer status and immediately began working armed posts. This meant the pay was not bad. My branch also offered as much overtime as u could ever want. Some weeks I was working over 96 hours. I loved those paychecks.

But, while working for securitas I found that they would not stand behind u when SHTF. I also hated the uniform

Not to mention their local hiring practices. An example is a post at a entertainment venue. When I worked for Securitas I trespassed an individual from client property for bringing a machette inside looking for his cheating girlfriend. Scary situation. PD was called and a they advised that if the male agreed to not come back on site they would not pursue charges on threating staff with the machette.

SO... This last weekend I stopped in to watch a movie. To my incredible surprise Machette Max is standing in a Securitas uniform directing some teenagers to leave the arcade! When I informed a client representive of the hiring fubar he was furious. I understand that.

Luckily... I survived the securitas years of my life and moved on to a loss prevention management job that is great.
                      We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                      -George Orwell

Comment

oh yea i hear ya on the uniforms look like clowns in these ones. i have been luck i got a full time gig with set hours right away in the union too. but this place just like anyplace will hire there fair share of half wits lol been looking at other security companys but since i am about to finish school for law enforcement i figured i would just ride this place out till i get in the LE field

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X