• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Thread Lock Confirmed.

Originally posted by FireEMSPolice View Post
    Sold locally on 11-21-07.

Please lock this thread as items is no longer available.
    This thread is now locked. Thank you for playing, we have a nice parting gift for you.

What's that parting gift again?!

This thread will not be deleted.

Leave a comment:

• Unit6
    replied
    Congrats on your sale!

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Sold locally on 11-21-07.

Please lock this thread as items is no longer available.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    It says $2000.00 OBO...OR BEST OFFER. I really need to move this, but will consider all reasonable offers.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    If you weren't on the other side of the country I'd consider it..

To be perfectly honest, you may want to consider dropping the price. Babied or not, people can get a good later model vic for the same price from auctions & private lots, ('00-'03), so asking that for a '97 may be a bit steep for some. Not that your asking price is BAD, but it is something to consider at least..

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Anyone interested? I really need to get rid of this car. My Apartment manager keeps bugging me.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Arff312, you have a PM. Thanks for your interest.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    officerchick, you have a PM. Thanks for your interest.

For everyone else, I put it on ebay this morning (more pics):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=250184196273

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Thanks sir! I hope to sell it soon. This car has been well babied, mechanically.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Nice looking car for a 10 year old work horse. Police use top of the range family size sedans here with those tools of trade extras and push bars are just seen on COPS and other video shows as there is no Pitt Manouveur used here (unfortunately). Now if the steering wheel was on the right hand side for me ...................... no it seems like a very good deal - you should sell it fast. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
    How many miles on the odo currently?

It is not currently a daily driver. I would probably drive it around the block just because so mileage shouldnt change significantly.

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    How many miles on the odo currently?

Leave a comment:

• For Sale - my 1997 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

I didnt know where to post this as the forums dont have a For Sale or Wanted section so I thought I would post here. Mods please move accordingly if needed but I would consider this Equipment/Gear. I am selling my 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor as I recently acquired a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. I cannot have 2 vehicles in my apartment complex (per the lease agreement) so this has to go. If you want a strong running, well maintained car, this is for you.
    ===========================================

Engine: 4.6L V8
    Exterior Color: Vibrant White Clearcoat (WT)
    Interior Color: Deep Slate Blue (HD)
    Body Style: 4 Door Sedan
    Transmission: Automatic 4R70W
    Rear Axle Ratio: 3.27
    Drive Type: 2WD – Rear
    Fuel Type: Unleaded (87 Octane)
    Price: $2000.00 OBO

Driver/Right Front Passenger Airbags, Power Drivers Seat/Manual Passenger Seat, Cloth Bucket Seats/Cloth Rear Seat, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Rear Window Defroster, Power Steering, Tilt Steering Wheel, Full Wheel Covers, Steel Wheels (15 x 6.5) with full size spare.

Options:
    6-Way power drivers seat (21A), Floor Covering – Heavy Duty Rubber (127), Anti-Lock Braking System/Electronic Traction Assist (553)

Included Extras:
    - Title History from the State of Illinois (where the vehicle originated from)
    - Vehicle Maintenance Records (ever since I have had vehicle)
    - CarFax Report
    - 1997 CVPI Ordering Guide
    - 05S28 Recall Notice (You need this to follow up with the dealership to complete the recall)
    - 7 Keys (2 are Ford keys, 5 are duplicates)
    - 20 shouldered lugnuts (5 per wheel – already installed) if you decide to put center caps on.
    - Pioneer DEH-P2600 CD Player with remote control. All you need is the $20.00 harness available at places like Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. The CD player is currently in my other car but will include it in this sale ($170.00 value!)
    - Code 3 PSE SquadShield I pushbumper. Paint is peeling and Code 3 wont fix it, otherwise great. The Pushbumper is easy to remove if you do not want it.
    - Chrome Spotlight (left hand) used on the 1998-2005 CVPI’s.
    - Left & Right Deep Slate Blue A-Post Trim (spotlight provision delete – in trunk)
    - Remote Start with keyless entry and trunk. You get 2 remotes.
    - Bracket for a Federal Signal Dynamax/MS100 siren speaker behind grille. The bracket is vehicle & year specific so it is left in place. NO speaker is included or any other emergency equipment.

Description:
    I bought this car on Monday, 12/23/2002 and it had 79,642 miles on the odometer. It has been a blast to drive but I have since upgraded to a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. I have had the intake manifold replaced under warranty so you will not have a problem there. The Cruise Control is currently disabled per recall #05S28. Parts are not currently available at Ford for the completion of the recall but will be available at the end of the year/early next year. The vehicle is mechanically sound but the body has scratches associated with typical police fleet use and it is beginning to rust here and there, but not bad. There is also one plugged hole on the roof (for a lightbar). There is a small tear on the drivers seat, on the back cushion and another small one on the side of the drivers seat by the seat controls. The rear doors do open from the inside and the interior dome light comes on when doors open (Dark Mode disabled). I was going to get rid of the spotlight and professionally seal up the provision (cut-outs) but didn’t have the time but if you decide to do this, the Left & Right A-Post trim pieces are in the trunk (though you only need the left side, you get both) and are Deep Slate Blue without holes. The car has been washed and waxed and the interior is clean as well. I will re-wash this car again and refuel it to FULL so you get a nice clean car and a full tank of fuel to start. You will not be disappointed with this. This will make a nice family sedan, taxi-cab or private security patrol vehicle. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country. The tires are great. I tried to describe the car as accurately as possible and this car has many new parts and it has been WELL maintained at the Ford dealerships by me, noted additionally by the maintenance decals on the door. This vehicle is currently NOT being driven daily so the mileage wont change significantly. I have never smoked in this car nor allowed anyone else to either so its smoke free. If you need to know anything else, please let me know.

Now the legalities:

- There is NO warranty with this vehicle.
    - Everything is described accurately to the best of my knowledge.
    - I WILL NOT provide shipping. You need to arrange that yourself.
    - There will be no refund/return on this car. I have a new one now and can not have 2 cars at my apartment.

Payment:
    Money Order or Cashiers Check. No personal checks, no Paypal
    Title Fees and other Bureau of Motor Vehicles fees are up to you in regards to making this car legal (License Plates, etc)

If you need to know anything else, let me know

PICTURES (These forums will only let me post 4 pictures but if you need more, let me know):

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X