Cell Phone Pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Pouch

The purpose of this thread is to find out how all of you wear your cell phones. For those of you who wear them on your duty belts, does the cell phone holder match everything else on the belt (ie, leather, basketweave, or nylon)? Do any of you wear a cell phone case that is different from everything else on the belt? Right now, everything else on my belt is nylon, but the cell phone case is leather. My boss has not commented on it, but I was considering using that case when I'm not working and purchasing a nylon case to keep on the belt permanently when I am working. Your thoughts?

I have a small "slide" phone that I carry in a OC spray case for the times I wear a duty belt.
    The OC case is hard formed so it is not apt to crush the phone if it is hit hard.
    I had a phone smashed in a soft case before so...

Comment

Our duty belt gear is clarino finish. I have a Nextel i580 and have yet to find a clarino finish or any type of cell phone accessory that fits securely on a duty belt. I went into a police equipment/uniform shop I have been doing business with for years and picked up a nylon case made by Ripoffs.

http://www.ripoffs.com/

The case is black and holds tightly to the duty belt as if it was meant for it. Very tough also. I can not say enough good about this. Though they do not have my phone listed, I know the measurements and got it close to another Nextel phone of similar measurement (mine is 3.8 x 2.2 x 1.1 per Nextel) so mine would be the CO-51A model. The velcro is starting to wear off so I am thinking of buying a kit at WalMart to make the velcro a button snap so it does not wear off.
      Last edited by FireEMSPolice; 10-25-2007, 01:57 PM.
      "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

I just use a magazine pouch... you shouldn't have any difficulty locating something suitable in Nylon to match your belt & phone dimensions
        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bianchi may still make a line of cell phone cases called the "Accucase" line. They are made for duty belts, but marketed towards consumers.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
            Bianchi may still make a line of cell phone cases called the "Accucase" line. They are made for duty belts, but marketed towards consumers.
            Nathan, I couldnt anything about the Accucase on Bianchi's website.
            "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

heres a link to the accucase site www.accucase.com
              "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

I carry my cell phone in a mirage basketweave holder that match everything on my duty rig.

Be Safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I carry mine in a cuff case, perfect fit and well protected
                  Murphy was an optomist.

Comment

Usally i put mine on top of sholder left side have my radio then right side i have my cellphone easy grad and use when i need to

Comment

I just use the cell phone pocket on my pants.
                      "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X