No announcement yet.

Pant Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa! 142 cm = 56 inches Man that's some serious tonnage.

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

117cm for me please
      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie-SO View Post
        Navy blue/black, is there some kind of material out there that doesn't attract every speck of dust in the place?
        Cheers

This was 50% of the reason as to why I chose the uniform colours I did for my business.

Most of my work is K9 work, and more often than not in high profile places where my staff are constantly in the public eye. Black and navy are great for hidding dirt etc, but for fluff and lint terrible, not to mention what they look like after a few hours with a German Shepherd in Summer time beside your left leg No mater how well the dogs were groomed, in Summer time dogs like German Shepherds lose hair at a rapid rate.

Based on this reason, also the reasons of fluff/dust and fade issues plus the biggest factor that every man in the security industry here in Australia has either black of navy is the reason why I chose the school gray colour.

Dog hair doesn't show up, where it be the light coloured hair of a German Shepherd or the black hair of a Rottweiler. They don't fade, they don't show up fluff or lint either plus the big factor is your uniform stands out from everyone elses as they are dressed in either black or navy.

My staff wear the NSW Police marl blue uniform shirts, and these combined together really look great, Police can't complain you look like them, dust/fluff/lint and dig hair aren't an issue either.

Strong recommendations for pants are the following:-

1.) Cargo pockets on both legs, big enough to fit cut resistant gloves.
        2.) Use the BBS pocket system 5.11 do. The problem with most cargo pockets is the your gloves/notebook etc slop around inside and constantly need readjusting. For example the right side pocket have a pocket in the deep inside for your gloves, then a pocket on top of that for your notebook. On the left hand side the same as then you can fit a small first-aid kit, mobile phone etc.
        3.) See the Signal One pants and use the Maglite pocket as they have on both sides.
        4.) Good fitting cut
        5.) breathable fabric due to our rather hot and hummid climate. There is no way you can wear the 5.11 HRT's here in Australia during summer.
        6.) Heavy duty zipper for the fly
        7.) velcro or hidden studs on cargo pockets etc
        8.) Always pockets on each side of your butt

That's about it from me
        A well trained dog is worth 10 men!

I can recall my dog, but I can never recall a fired bullet!

Would you prefer me to use the dog, the Glock, the baton or the O.C. spray? It's your health insurance so you decide. Alternatively there is always the handcuffs, followed by the Police with the court house preceeding rapidly after. Now which service would you like me to utilise

Comment

any update on these pants?
          "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
          some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X