Clear All

• officerchick
    replied
    It's a big belt

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    All that carried on a belt huh ?

I would like to add a Fischer Space Pen - like those issued to NASA Astronauts that write upside, in cold, in heat and on a wet surface - not cheap but bloody legendary to use. I was given one by a very happy camper and I always carry it in my work bag - even if it sits in the back of my car just waiting for that time ............. well you know when the SHTF again.

Leave a comment:

• officerchick
    replied
    I agree with tacscuba, but I have to add a few nontraditional items I always keep in my drawer:

lint roller
    jar of peanut butter (currently out )
    plates and plastic ware

Leave a comment:

• tacscuba
    replied
    1. Cell phone
    2. Flashlight
    3. and a pen of course!

Those are the one's I use the most, I still wouldn't go out without my multi tool and OC.

Leave a comment:

• Unit6
    replied
    I work during the day so this is all i need.

1. Asp baton

2. Cuffs

3. Cell radio

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    "You need to ask yourself, was that 4,368 bullets I fired or was it 4,369 bullets I fired ?" ............. along the lines of Emelio Estevez in Loaded Weapon 1.

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Good response

Hey tattedupboy, that was a funny response to my previous post.

When it comes to items like those I listed, I do have trouble getting the right count.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Ah sorry about that, I momentarily forgot your region of the globe measures light output in Candela, CandlePower OR Lumen, here globe wattage is primarily referred to instead

I was making the comparisson to the 50 watts output from a base model H3 Halogen globe (roughly equivalent to a cars' low beam), FWIW output ratings are generally 50w, 100w & 130w @ 12v (lower ratings available in downlight styles & componentry)
    Got it now - thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
    this is how look winter here
    LOL! Winter in Tampa is 50 degrees at the lowest. In otherwords, the possibly coldest setting on one's vehicle AC unit! LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    this is how look winter here

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
    In winter my warm parka and military wind pant
    Hussard~
    I live in Tampa! The closest thing to winter wear is a wolly pulley! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    In winter my warm parka and military wind pant

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    My most 3 important pieces....

1- Firearm
    2- Undershirt vest
    3- Radio

However, all of my equipment are just as important.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• tattedupboy
    replied
    Originally posted by bpdblue View Post
    Sorry, but my minimum "got to have items" total 4, and they are:

1) weapon with plenty of ammo (what's plenty mean 30 or more rounds);

2) bulletproof vest (I know they like to call it bullet resistant, but I'm counting on it to be bulletproof);

3) good radio and phone (I count these as one, just like gun & bullets); and,

4) freshly charged, powerful portable flashlight, with a smaller, but still powerful back-up light, like a scorpion.

Everything else, to me anyway, is a nice to have. (Of course the above list is based on worst case situation in which life threatening event might arise.)
    Funny, I counted 7 items on your list 1. Duty weapon; 2. Extra ammo; 3. bulletproof vest; 4. radio; 5. phone; 6. flashlight; 7. backup flashlight

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    My 3 happens to be 4.

Sorry, but my minimum "got to have items" total 4, and they are:

1) weapon with plenty of ammo (what's plenty mean 30 or more rounds);

2) bulletproof vest (I know they like to call it bullet resistant, but I'm counting on it to be bulletproof);

3) good radio and phone (I count these as one, just like gun & bullets); and,

4) freshly charged, powerful portable flashlight, with a smaller, but still powerful back-up light, like a scorpion.

Everything else, to me anyway, is a nice to have. (Of course the above list is based on worst case situation in which life threatening event might arise.)

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X