• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My most 3 important pieces....

1- Firearm
    2- Undershirt vest
    3- Radio

However, all of my equipment are just as important.

Be Safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

In winter my warm parka and military wind pant

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
        In winter my warm parka and military wind pant
        Hussard~
        I live in Tampa! The closest thing to winter wear is a wolly pulley! LOL!
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

this is how look winter here

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
            this is how look winter here
            LOL! Winter in Tampa is 50 degrees at the lowest. In otherwords, the possibly coldest setting on one's vehicle AC unit! LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
              Ah sorry about that, I momentarily forgot your region of the globe measures light output in Candela, CandlePower OR Lumen, here globe wattage is primarily referred to instead

I was making the comparisson to the 50 watts output from a base model H3 Halogen globe (roughly equivalent to a cars' low beam), FWIW output ratings are generally 50w, 100w & 130w @ 12v (lower ratings available in downlight styles & componentry)
              Got it now - thanks.
              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Good response

Hey tattedupboy, that was a funny response to my previous post.

When it comes to items like those I listed, I do have trouble getting the right count.

Comment

"You need to ask yourself, was that 4,368 bullets I fired or was it 4,369 bullets I fired ?" ............. along the lines of Emelio Estevez in Loaded Weapon 1.
                  "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

I work during the day so this is all i need.

1. Asp baton

2. Cuffs

3. Cell radio
                    sigpic

Comment

1. Cell phone
                      2. Flashlight
                      3. and a pen of course!

Those are the one's I use the most, I still wouldn't go out without my multi tool and OC.
                      If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

I agree with tacscuba, but I have to add a few nontraditional items I always keep in my drawer:

lint roller
                        jar of peanut butter (currently out )
                        plates and plastic ware
                        That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

All that carried on a belt huh ?

I would like to add a Fischer Space Pen - like those issued to NASA Astronauts that write upside, in cold, in heat and on a wet surface - not cheap but bloody legendary to use. I was given one by a very happy camper and I always carry it in my work bag - even if it sits in the back of my car just waiting for that time ............. well you know when the SHTF again.
                          "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

It's a big belt
                            That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X