Rocky Paraboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Paraboot

I just bought a new pair of Rocky Paraboots. I think they are the most professional looking boots out there. The only problem is that they are real hard to break in and hurt my feet a little. Anyone else own a pair?

Nobody has answered

Comment

Are they leather ?

in my old reserves days they gave us GP boots that were painful - and you either showered with them on for 3 showers or walked in the bath tub with them on for a few hours or ran like hell in them for 3 months to break them up. You can get leather softeners for the inside of some boots but I guess 2 pairs of socks and lots of walking is going to do the same thing.
      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

nobody else?

Comment

I remember my first pair of combat (Lowest bidder) boots were tough on your feet. Of course you didn't have time to complain and even if you did no one cared. Then shortly after was issued jungle boots that were so comfortable that they were like wearing sneakers. My jump boots were very well made but had the same problems that your Rocky Para boots are giving you. The guys that were trusted to go through our hold baggage for contraband were kind enough to swipe both pairs.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X