Clear All

• DazednadConfused
    replied
    Hallow gram?

Leave a comment:

• EdmontonLP
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    It's sort of a hobby of mine, designing badges. I have about 20 badges saved on their site. I've also ordered 3 & their quality IS good.
    Yes,

We were very impressed with the quality. Especially for the price. The site is easy to use (Even though I am young I am not that great with computers) decent interface ect.
    I believe he would be impressed if he used them.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by EdmontonLP View Post
    You can custom design your own ID Cards for extremely cheap at
    easyidcard.com
    Myself and a few guys I went to school with actively assist in Search and Rescue (MPI's) and we had our own ID Cards Made along with our Medical Information and Emergancy contact info.
    If you contact them directly they maybe able to assist in making a better pricing. However our cards are of amazing quality along with the hallow gram's unless you seriously want to duplicate it good luck trying to make a forgery.
    Please take a look.
    It's sort of a hobby of mine, designing badges. I have about 20 badges saved on their site. I've also ordered 3 & their quality IS good.

Leave a comment:

• EdmontonLP
    replied
    You can custom design your own ID Cards for extremely cheap at
    easyidcard.com
    Myself and a few guys I went to school with actively assist in Search and Rescue (MPI's) and we had our own ID Cards Made along with our Medical Information and Emergancy contact info.
    If you contact them directly they maybe able to assist in making a better pricing. However our cards are of amazing quality along with the hallow gram's unless you seriously want to duplicate it good luck trying to make a forgery.
    Please take a look.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Idenx ID Printers
    I want to spam the forum with my URL, but the moderators won't let me. If I was smart, I'd read the rules, but I didn't.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Funny Richard but we're not stupid. Your screen name & company "your colleague mentioned" are the same. I don't think you are an end user. I think you should be honest with us & post in the Vendor thread

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002 View Post
    I would suggest NOT using this company (or any others like them). Anybody with $4 can buy an ID, and make it look EXACTLY like what you issue for your company. Granted, you can practically do that with any ID... this just makes it that much easier.

With the fargo card printer, it would be difficult for someone to copy your ID without the proper template. They could try to re-create it, but it would be alot of work.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
    Here is fairy cheap company that makes professional looking id cards.

http://www.nles.com/store/customer/home.php
    I would suggest NOT using this company (or any others like them). Anybody with $4 can buy an ID, and make it look EXACTLY like what you issue for your company. Granted, you can practically do that with any ID... this just makes it that much easier.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    ID cards

Here is fairy cheap company that makes professional looking id cards.

http://www.nles.com/store/customer/home.php

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by jakeslife
    "Here, let me take a digital picture of you...okay, I'll be right back with your flimsy paper ID that's really grainy."
    If the webcam is taking grainy pictures, perhaps it either

1) Needs a stronger light source on the subject

2) Needs to be replaced with something more expensive than the 15.99 Walmart Special.

Leave a comment:

• jakeslife
    replied
    "Here, let me take a digital picture of you...okay, I'll be right back with your flimsy paper ID that's really grainy."

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    Originally posted by Casca
    No Company ID is needed.Each state ID has the company name on it. If a guard is posted at a secure site, then he will have a post ID which is usually a key card.When or if a guard goes to another security company, the old id has to be sent in and the new company will request a new one with their company name on it.
    Same here in Louisiana. My Company's name is typed on the State issue card.

Leave a comment:

• crankloud
    replied
    cards

We use cardax systems in Aus.It monitors all use of cards keeping the information for 14 days in case of incident.

Leave a comment:

• nyspo
    replied
    Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
    Where are you going to be special police?

i have the back ground packet for special police officer for ogden ...specnceroprt ny they dont have a requirement for living thier. i also looked into gates ny.

i would love to do greece ny but you have to live in monroe county and i wont be living thier until june or july when my lease is up here

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Casca
    No Company ID is needed.Each state ID has the company name on it.....
    That may be the case in your state, but not in Conn.

Leave a comment:

• nyspo
    replied
    id cards

i have a id card for both security and a badge ...after i go to school for a special police officer i will have another badge and id card

special or auxiliary police officer

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X