SO ID cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Are they required to issue their employees a Company identification card? That's what the Sergeant is trying to come up with.
    No Company ID is needed.Each state ID has the company name on it. If a guard is posted at a secure site, then he will have a post ID which is usually a key card.When or if a guard goes to another security company, the old id has to be sent in and the new company will request a new one with their company name on it.

Comment

id cards

i have a id card for both security and a badge ...after i go to school for a special police officer i will have another badge and id card

special or auxiliary police officer

Comment

Originally posted by Casca
        No Company ID is needed.Each state ID has the company name on it.....
        That may be the case in your state, but not in Conn.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
          Where are you going to be special police?

i have the back ground packet for special police officer for ogden ...specnceroprt ny they dont have a requirement for living thier. i also looked into gates ny.

i would love to do greece ny but you have to live in monroe county and i wont be living thier until june or july when my lease is up here

Comment

cards

We use cardax systems in Aus.It monitors all use of cards keeping the information for 14 days in case of incident.
            We haven't had trouble for a while, Let's cancel security!

Comment

Originally posted by Casca
              No Company ID is needed.Each state ID has the company name on it. If a guard is posted at a secure site, then he will have a post ID which is usually a key card.When or if a guard goes to another security company, the old id has to be sent in and the new company will request a new one with their company name on it.
              Same here in Louisiana. My Company's name is typed on the State issue card.
              Hospital Security Officer

Comment

"Here, let me take a digital picture of you...okay, I'll be right back with your flimsy paper ID that's really grainy."
                Liability is never above officer safety. Do what you must to make sure you go home safe.

William-2, 10-6 for 105. Yep, I'm at Starbucks!

I may be gay, but I'll eff you up!

Personal Web Site

Cheap, Quality Web Design! Put a great cop on the beat by helping with my tuition! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslife
                  "Here, let me take a digital picture of you...okay, I'll be right back with your flimsy paper ID that's really grainy."
                  If the webcam is taking grainy pictures, perhaps it either

1) Needs a stronger light source on the subject

2) Needs to be replaced with something more expensive than the 15.99 Walmart Special.

Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

ID cards

Here is fairy cheap company that makes professional looking id cards.

http://www.nles.com/store/customer/home.php
                    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
                      Here is fairy cheap company that makes professional looking id cards.

http://www.nles.com/store/customer/home.php
                      I would suggest NOT using this company (or any others like them). Anybody with $4 can buy an ID, and make it look EXACTLY like what you issue for your company. Granted, you can practically do that with any ID... this just makes it that much easier.
                      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                        I would suggest NOT using this company (or any others like them). Anybody with $4 can buy an ID, and make it look EXACTLY like what you issue for your company. Granted, you can practically do that with any ID... this just makes it that much easier.

With the fargo card printer, it would be difficult for someone to copy your ID without the proper template. They could try to re-create it, but it would be alot of work.
                        ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Originally posted by Idenx ID Printers
                          I want to spam the forum with my URL, but the moderators won't let me. If I was smart, I'd read the rules, but I didn't.

Thanks,
                          Richard
                          Funny Richard but we're not stupid. Your screen name & company "your colleague mentioned" are the same. I don't think you are an end user. I think you should be honest with us & post in the Vendor thread
                          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

You can custom design your own ID Cards for extremely cheap at
                            easyidcard.com
                            Myself and a few guys I went to school with actively assist in Search and Rescue (MPI's) and we had our own ID Cards Made along with our Medical Information and Emergancy contact info.
                            If you contact them directly they maybe able to assist in making a better pricing. However our cards are of amazing quality along with the hallow gram's unless you seriously want to duplicate it good luck trying to make a forgery.
                            Please take a look.
                            "The difference between being a coward and a hero is not whether you're scared.....it's what you do while you're scared."

Comment

Originally posted by EdmontonLP View Post
                              You can custom design your own ID Cards for extremely cheap at
                              easyidcard.com
                              Myself and a few guys I went to school with actively assist in Search and Rescue (MPI's) and we had our own ID Cards Made along with our Medical Information and Emergancy contact info.
                              If you contact them directly they maybe able to assist in making a better pricing. However our cards are of amazing quality along with the hallow gram's unless you seriously want to duplicate it good luck trying to make a forgery.
                              Please take a look.
                              It's sort of a hobby of mine, designing badges. I have about 20 badges saved on their site. I've also ordered 3 & their quality IS good.
                              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
                                It's sort of a hobby of mine, designing badges. I have about 20 badges saved on their site. I've also ordered 3 & their quality IS good.
                                Yes,

We were very impressed with the quality. Especially for the price. The site is easy to use (Even though I am young I am not that great with computers) decent interface ect.
                                I believe he would be impressed if he used them.
                                "The difference between being a coward and a hero is not whether you're scared.....it's what you do while you're scared."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X