Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to use to keep a uniform shirt tucked in neatly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use to keep a uniform shirt tucked in neatly.

Does anyone know what I can use to keep my uniform shirt tucked in neatly? If anyone knows, what are the products that can be used and where to get them is what I want to know. If anyone knows any websites or stores, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by #1TPS View Post
    Does anyone know what I can use to keep my uniform shirt tucked in neatly? If anyone knows, what are the products that can be used and where to get them is what I want to know. If anyone knows any websites or stores, that would be appreciated. Thanks.
    "Shirt stay's"... basically they clip onto the the shirt (at the bottom) and onto your socks. Shirt will not move. Just google shirt stays and should come up with plenty of hits.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Either that or the inner belts. They are just rubber belts that go under your pants and over your shirt.
      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

What to use to keep a uniform shirt tucked in neatly.

Hmmm duct tape maybe joking. Try this http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...UA331&cat=3171 or http://www.workinggear.com/gc/custom...OITrakid=11381
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

WOW! Hey good idea, I've even tried unbuttoning my fly and pulling the shirt down that way, but for the life of me those shirts just yank themselves up.
          sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

hmm...

with a lot of the guards I see, sit-ups might do the trick. Seriously though, hidden tailor, check them out...

Comment

Proper Uniform Trousers

I was fortunate that I always had companies that did not supply rubbish unforms. Any proper suits (not those for $99 with a free shirt and tie) will have a rubber strip about 1/4" wide that keeps your shirt tucked in snug. You blokes are lucky in the USA as your shirts are always cut longer than the crop top stuff made in Asia and sold here. I got my own company's uniform shirts from the USA with the 5 pleats (good looking and cooler in summer) but very expensive for a bloody shirt.
              "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by dougo83 View Post
                with a lot of the guards I see, sit-ups might do the trick.
                I tried that, but the shirt just untucked itself even quicker!
                "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jessee View Post
                  WOW! Hey good idea, I've even tried unbuttoning my fly and pulling the shirt down that way, but for the life of me those shirts just yank themselves up.

OMG, I thought I was the only person that did that. People always look at me weird when I do that...
                  Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Try tucking your UNDERSHIRT into your underwear and the uniform shirt just into the pants like normal. Got this tip from a coworker, works like a charm for us.
                    I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JB diligence View Post
                      Try tucking your UNDERSHIRT into your underwear and the uniform shirt just into the pants like normal. Got this tip from a coworker, works like a charm for us.
                      Also helpful for when you get a job as an underwear model.

Seriously, the best advice I've ever heard for keeping your uniform shirts looking sharp is: stand up straight. If you slouch, your stomach pulls the shirt out of your pants. Its even worse if you wear a vest.

I did wear a uniform at one time, so I understand the importance of looking neat and professional. No one cares what I look like now, thank goodness.
                      The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Ok I found this by accident from another post and thought you may wish to check it out. The same stuff is sewn into the inside of all my uniform trousers I have ever had (no longer wear a uniform) but my suit trousers are no different too. Perhaps worth giving this link a try and see if it is worth the small investment.

http://www.streichers.com/ProductDet...TS&Prod=FBC-HT
                        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X