Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Honestly, yes I have. They're on the list for badges if Quartermaster jacks me around. Under "Policy and Procedures Manual, Uniform Standards, Vendors, Requirement For Vendors," I have a requirement to have a minimum of two vendors for each item, in case the "perferred vendor" is unable to fufill the order, or (other reasons amounting to jacking me around.)

Leave a comment:

• medic15al
    replied
    Check out www.handcuffwarehouse.com

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Yeah, they're a little more expensive than some other sites ive found. They do have a nice badge builder though

Leave a comment:

• hemi444
    replied
    Originally posted by wilrobnson
    I live almost right next to the officer/fire store.... If you need something that would be cheaper for me to send I would be more than glad to help.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    I need to know how much it'll cost to get badge S&W #Blah, not the regular shield badge. I need to know how much it'll cost to have back embroidery on jackets and polo shirts. Quartermaster's dosen't talk to you unless you hand them a check first. :|
    Have you tried this?

http://www.officerstore.com/store/cu...elds/brand.cfm

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Bridgegate
    ^ +1... Galls & Quartermaster are about the only ones I trust anymore.... Galls has a better selection, but QM has better prices.. (Sometimes MUCH better)

There's a shop in Portland called Blumenthals that carries a lot of stuff, but their prices are comparable to Galls..
    Quartermaster is the company I base all my projected "how much does it cost to outfit one officer" on. The only thing I dislike about QM is 1) They will not ship OC to WI, says its illegal (It is not), and 2) They're not very forthcoming on custom order quotations. I need to know how much it'll cost to get badge S&W #Blah, not the regular shield badge. I need to know how much it'll cost to have back embroidery on jackets and polo shirts. Quartermaster's dosen't talk to you unless you hand them a check first. :|

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by jimmyhat
    I've been using these guys for years: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/expresspolicesupply/

Peerless cuffs start out at $20.99

I've always preferred Hinged Cuffs, and a cuff-key with built-on mini light. Priceless in the field.
    Just watch out for those cuff key lights that have an LED at both ends...They ruin your night vision pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    ^ +1... Galls & Quartermaster are about the only ones I trust anymore.... Galls has a better selection, but QM has better prices.. (Sometimes MUCH better)

There's a shop in Portland called Blumenthals that carries a lot of stuff, but their prices are comparable to Galls..

Leave a comment:

• Serpico
    replied
    Just be careful buying from anybody other than the big sellers (read: galls). I bought a pair of cuffs and they never sent them to me. They billed me, though. I spent 2 months trying to get everything squared away.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Good link... thank you!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    www.froogle.com - Google Search Engine for Products

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    started a topic Need Peerless cuffs.

Need Peerless cuffs.

I am looking for 3 pairs of peerless handcuffs at the lowest possible price. The lowest I have found on internet is $24.50 w/o S&H. If anyone knows of an area that sells peerless for cheaper, please notify me! Thanks. It does not matter which type, chain or hinged. Need both!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X