Need Peerless cuffs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Peerless cuffs.

I am looking for 3 pairs of peerless handcuffs at the lowest possible price. The lowest I have found on internet is $24.50 w/o S&H. If anyone knows of an area that sells peerless for cheaper, please notify me! Thanks. It does not matter which type, chain or hinged. Need both!
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

www.froogle.com - Google Search Engine for Products
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Good link... thank you!
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Just be careful buying from anybody other than the big sellers (read: galls). I bought a pair of cuffs and they never sent them to me. They billed me, though. I spent 2 months trying to get everything squared away.

Comment

^ +1... Galls & Quartermaster are about the only ones I trust anymore.... Galls has a better selection, but QM has better prices.. (Sometimes MUCH better)

There's a shop in Portland called Blumenthals that carries a lot of stuff, but their prices are comparable to Galls..
          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
          Originally posted by ValleyOne
          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
          Shoulda called in sick.
          Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyhat
            I've been using these guys for years: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/expresspolicesupply/

Peerless cuffs start out at $20.99

I've always preferred Hinged Cuffs, and a cuff-key with built-on mini light. Priceless in the field.
            Just watch out for those cuff key lights that have an LED at both ends...They ruin your night vision pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridgegate
              ^ +1... Galls & Quartermaster are about the only ones I trust anymore.... Galls has a better selection, but QM has better prices.. (Sometimes MUCH better)

There's a shop in Portland called Blumenthals that carries a lot of stuff, but their prices are comparable to Galls..
              Quartermaster is the company I base all my projected "how much does it cost to outfit one officer" on. The only thing I dislike about QM is 1) They will not ship OC to WI, says its illegal (It is not), and 2) They're not very forthcoming on custom order quotations. I need to know how much it'll cost to get badge S&W #Blah, not the regular shield badge. I need to know how much it'll cost to have back embroidery on jackets and polo shirts. Quartermaster's dosen't talk to you unless you hand them a check first. :|

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                I need to know how much it'll cost to get badge S&W #Blah, not the regular shield badge. I need to know how much it'll cost to have back embroidery on jackets and polo shirts. Quartermaster's dosen't talk to you unless you hand them a check first. :|
                Have you tried this?

http://www.officerstore.com/store/cu...elds/brand.cfm

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
                  I live almost right next to the officer/fire store.... If you need something that would be cheaper for me to send I would be more than glad to help.

Comment

Yeah, they're a little more expensive than some other sites ive found. They do have a nice badge builder though
                    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Check out www.handcuffwarehouse.com

Comment

Honestly, yes I have. They're on the list for badges if Quartermaster jacks me around. Under "Policy and Procedures Manual, Uniform Standards, Vendors, Requirement For Vendors," I have a requirement to have a minimum of two vendors for each item, in case the "perferred vendor" is unable to fufill the order, or (other reasons amounting to jacking me around.)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X