Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well i know how many of you roughly have guns, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is that our gun choice is determined by the St. Louis Board of Police, which is run by the state of Missouri. The funny thing is that in Kansas City, their Board of Police also run by the state of Missouri, S/O are allowed to carry anything they want besides long guns. 9mm, 10mm, .40, .45, .357 Sig, .38, .44 mag. Pretty much if they make a holster for it you can carry it.

I think its just a way for the STLMPD to keep us under thier thumb a little bit.
    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

The say that revolvers are more reliable when you need it most. I carried a .357 with .38 caliber rounds (per Fl. law) 3 years ago. It never failed me during requals or practice rounds EVER! I will say that my semi-auto has stove piped, and mis-fired during these times. However, practice and weapons care has ceased these malfunctions. Again, TRAIN, TRAIN, TRAIN! And TRAIN some more!!!!

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
        The say that revolvers are more reliable when you need it most. I carried a .357 with .38 caliber rounds (per Fl. law) 3 years ago. It never failed me during requals or practice rounds EVER! I will say that my semi-auto has stove piped, and mis-fired during these times. However, practice and weapons care has ceased these malfunctions. Again, TRAIN, TRAIN, TRAIN! And TRAIN some more!!!!

Be safe,

Hank
        Or as my friends says.."perfect practice makes perfect".
        "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well I was informed today that I will be getting my armed position here shortly. So off to buy a new weapon. I'm thinking the S&W Model 67 or the Taurus Model 80. Opinions
          "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Comment

I carried a 64HB in a SSIII holster, and also a Model 10, in the same SSIII holster.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I'm more partial to Smith & Wesson. I have had my Model 64 for over 30 years, thousands of rounds and not one problem.

Comment

I've fired my S&W 65-2 for years and have never had any problem of stoppages. Like its brother 66-2 or 4, carbon will building up but that is what cleaning is all about. I had a S&W Combat Masterpiece, target shoe and hammer and in a moment of insanity, sold it. I reproach myself on a daily basis for being so utterly "dumb."
                Enjoy the day,
                Bill

Comment

The money is kind of tight right now with the medical bills finally coming in from my leg injury. (off duty so no help from the company besides my insurance). I'm thinking about getting a Taurus Model 82SS new. I'm going to go look at a few shops to see if they have any good smiths used for less than this costs new.

Comment

Add Ons

Where start sidearm.
                    Beretta 92f/s change 4.5 inch barrel to 6 inch barrel with threading for a compensator, Hogue Mono-grips going add crimes trace laser grips and ghost bright sight to as well.
                    Shotgun
                    Winchester 1300 speed pump
                    front FWD grip pressure pad laser heat shield pistol grip folder over stock
                    top saddle 6 shell holder adding ghost ring heat shield sights and put ghost bright sight on as well also a tac light with a
                    pressure pad .
                    AR 15 bushmaster
                    4 rail system ,tac light and laser with
                    pressure pads, front FWD grip,
                    eotech sight , Hogue Mono-grips, 4 position collapsible stock and rubber butt plate, going add front and read flip up sights
                    375 mag Taurus m65
                    Hogue Mono-grips going add ghost bright sights to it
                    Attached Files
                    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

I just wonder what someone in the ACLU would say about the hand of that baby being within 3 feet of that shotgun, regardless of circumstance or the number of pounds of force it takes to rack a round AFTER the release is held in lol
                      sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

The ACLU wouldn't care, its not a violation of someone's civil rights to have a baby near shot gun.

Handgun Control Incorporated would, of course, because those are dangerous assault weapons on that carpet, and no one ^h^h^h only the police and military should have access to firearms.
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

i read a pamplet from them once, the way it was written you'd think that handguns load themselves and just WAIT in joyous contemplation for some dope not to exercise good muzzle discipline
                          sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X