X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
    I guess the second switch is for the light-saber!!
    Use the 'Force Continuum' Luke! LOL

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
    SureFire has Tactical weapons lights w/ auxiliary pressure switches (momentary on/off), so does Streamlight (and others) but none that I saw (quick google) had anything approaching 130 Lumens, pity it's Sci/fi ugly LOL
    I guess the second switch is for the light-saber!!

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    SureFire has Tactical weapons lights w/ auxiliary pressure switches (momentary on/off), so does Streamlight (and others) but none that I saw (quick google) had anything approaching 130 Lumens, pity it's Sci/fi ugly LOL

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    The 130 lumans is nice, I am really interested in the dual switches. That just seems like one of those ideas that somewhere along the way someone missed.

I wonder if it has similar safety features as the Gladius, though; overheat protection, low battery indicator, and etc.???

Leave a comment:

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    yeah, I'd like a light that is strong enough to double as an X RAY machine.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    130 Lumens for 90 Mins continuous usage is pretty decent, I like they way Pelican have adopted the Lithium Ion battery technology too... however there's no adjustable focus & it kinda' looks like a 'left over' prop from the recent Battlestar Gallactica series

Specifications found HERE
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    started a topic Pelican LAPD LED Light

Pelican LAPD LED Light

Looks like Pelican has put out a new LED flashlight that made LAPD happy... Anyone seen this light? Anyone know how it compares to the Gladiator (which is on my wish list)???

http://pelican7060.com/main.html

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X