Patrol vehicle - What's in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post
    You also can pay for short barrel tax stamp as well have you can have 8 inch barrel on ar 15.
    So are you saying you have purchased the $200.00 tax stamp for each flash bang? You also didn't mention who was selling this stuff to you. Even if you had the tax stamp, the manufactor isn't obligated to sell you one.
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Indeed, they are not. Most places won't sell you one. I know places to get launchers and gas/flares and stuff, but not distraction devices.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
        So are you saying you have purchased the $200.00 tax stamp for each flash bang? You also didn't mention who was selling this stuff to you. Even if you had the tax stamp, the manufactor isn't obligated to sell you one.
        He may have the "hook up"........
        "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
          Indeed, they are not. Most places won't sell you one. I know places to get launchers and gas/flares and stuff, but not distraction devices.
          The liability risk is just not woth it for someone who will only purchase 1 or 2 of them.

Also, not all destructive devices are available to the public, with or without the $200.00 tax.
          ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

damn we dont even have a first aid kit....
            where is santa and the wish list!!

Comment

WOW! I thought that I was prepared. I didn't even have 1/10 of that stuff and I worked on a Federal Indian Reservation in the middle of nowhere.
              "If you are not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X