good shorts, do they exist? shoes/socks to go with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good shorts, do they exist? shoes/socks to go with

Well here in AZ it gets damn hot in the summer and long pants are starting to make me mad. I have tried shorts in the past but I can never find a good pair. Either they are too long, too short, too tight, etc. If you have found shorts you like list the brand and kind.

Also what is the best style of shoes to wear with shorts. Right now my boots definitly would look funny with shorts. Also what style of socks would be best, nothing too long but ones which are a little visable. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by locknid View Post
    Well here in AZ it gets damn hot in the summer and long pants are starting to make me mad. I have tried shorts in the past but I can never find a good pair. Either they are too long, too short, too tight, etc. If you have found shorts you like list the brand and kind.

Also what is the best style of shoes to wear with shorts. Right now my boots definitly would look funny with shorts. Also what style of socks would be best, nothing too long but ones which are a little visable. Any help would be appreciated.
    5.11's all the way. Low quarter socks (just a tad above the ankle) would look good. Any kind of black sneakers would work well. Nike, Reebok or New Balance.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I agree! 5.11's got outstanding gear!

Good Luck
      Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

do they have blouers (sp?) to help keep the shirt tucked in? i usually wear shirt-stays because the polo's we wear are kinda slick because of the material and come un-tucked rather easily.

Also on the shoes I like to wear duty shoes not just regular tennis shoes. any opinions?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X