Ill show you mine if you show me yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill show you mine if you show me yours

Eww you have nasty mind i was talking duty sidearm.
    Attached Files
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

wtf is that? why not carry something a little more conventional? I carry a simple glock 23, I think everyone has seen one of those, if not you have seen a glock 19 which looks the exact same.

Comment

Originally posted by locknid View Post
      wtf is that? why not carry something a little more conventional? I carry a simple glock 23, I think everyone has seen one of those, if not you have seen a glock 19 which looks the exact same.
      LMAO, I thought the same thing at first. However, I could be wrong, i've been known to be wrong sometimes , but looks like a Beretta with an extender? Maybe? Possibly? Something?
      "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

LOL... Dirty minds, eh? Ok, here's my flash for ya!

(This is a stock image, but mine looks identical)
        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
        Originally posted by ValleyOne
        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
        Shoulda called in sick.
        Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by locknid View Post
          Its a Beretta 92FS with compensator, Houge Monogrips, and maybe VERTEC rails.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I believe Nathan is right on!

Be safe,

Hank
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
              Nathan, thanks for the clarification.. LOL.. I was close enough dag nabbit.
              "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

good eye N.A.

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post

You win a cookie.
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Excuse me while I whip this thing out! (Also a stock image, but there it is)

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
                  George S. Patton

www.fedtia.com

Comment

XD in .45 ACP. Not bad.
                    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Glock mdl. 19 9mm. I absolutely love this weapon. here is my first range test with this weapon.

rapid fire 20 yards. 50 rounds

Comment

I have a pic of me with my ol' Sigma but you can see my company patch easily.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/medi...xd_4_black.jpg
                        sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

My baby..

I have really grown attached to mine in such a short time! After qualification at my department and 2800 rounds in less then 1 week, its still rocking and rolling!

Springfield Armory XD-40 4" w/ Tactical Night Sights..
                          I am also getting all the attachment goodies for it as well!
                          Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X