Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola Radio Earpieces

Hi,

I currently use Motorola GP328's and 338's as apart of my radio fleet.

I use an earpiece that I got off of a local distributor here in my home state of Adelaide in Australia for $140 however I have a sneaking suspicion that it is just an earpiece from kawawall.com. The question being I need more earpiece but I don't wish to pay $140 so does anyone know of good stockists of decent earpieces anywhere?

These will need to be heavy duty as they are for doorman/crowd control/bouncing work.

Thanks
    Fight what is Wrong, Believe what is True, Do what is Right

Have you checked out wireless2way.com.au OR JTech.com.au yet? additionally there's a bloke on 'Fleabay' selling earpieces for GP328's too @ Electromannn
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
      Have you checked out wireless2way.com.au OR JTech.com.au yet? additionally there's a bloke on 'Fleabay' selling earpieces for GP328's too @ Electromannn
      Thanks mate,

I have seen those stores but I don't like the fact that they do not display prices. As far as ebay goes I have heard different things about ELECTROMANNN "products" to buy off of him.

These sites do not have to be Australian based I am more than happy to import. I do with my Surefires and cuffs so no difference to me.
      Fight what is Wrong, Believe what is True, Do what is Right

Comment

http://www.planetheadset.com/motorol...ries.php#agent

I use the agent D model. I got so feed up with the ear bud popping out of my ear every time I moved quickly. Although this model is made to hook over your ear I set it on my shoulder under my duty shirt. Some how it stays there. You would have to get real close to hear what is being said although I can hear it fine. No unsightly ear wax plugging the hole as it is a small flat speaker design.
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
        http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X