No announcement yet.

Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get $8 digital, non-metallic watches. I am going to beat it up, why spend any money on it?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress. Avoid it as much as possible."

Comment

Cell or $12 Coleman-branded special from Wal Marche...It's been with me for about 4 years now, on patrol at -50* in a blizzard, and drunkenly staggering around Vegas at 115* (the watch was intoxicated, I'm as pure as the driven snow!).

Comment

watch

I use S.W.A.T. TACTICAL GEAR DIGITAL WATCH SWAT POLICE NIB.
        Attached Files
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

New in Box?
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I work in the hospital setting and I wear a G-Shock. It's great!

Comment

Watchs

Got it new in box for 12 bucks. Regular retails 55.99 have to love eBay they have many more and it's lasted a year so far . I kill watchs something in my skin plus pretty hard on them.
              CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Security guards should carry cell phones while on duty, so, as long the battery stays charged, there really is no need for a wrist watch. Just my $.02

Comment

Unless the company or client is paying for it, most guards will not have a company issued cell phone. Further they may be prohibited from touching or using their personal cell phone, due to "inattention to duty" gimmicks.

But, one thing I've found... Looking at your wrist is usually faster than digging the phone out, flipping it open, looking at the time.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

...or, you could lay out a few C-notes for the audio recorder watch that the PIMall is selling if you want to be able to record incidents, memos, etc.

NOTE: The NAIS/PIMall is an interesting place to see new products, but a very bad place to buy them pricewise, IMHO. Many of their products are available elsewhere....so once you find something interesting, look for alternative sources.
                    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

I bought My last watch from a convenience store and it still works 2 yrs later.
                      "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

I have to also go with the cheap watches, as long as it keeps relatively good time. Even with the cheap digital watches they will also keep military time which is what we use while on duty.

Comment

$20 budget

When I was back in field I wore a $20.00 budget watch. After losing an expensive on in a scuffle (it was pinched) I swore to only use a cheap watch on duty and let it have 24 hr time too.

Working VIP work, I never wore a watch but used a watch made by SWATCH which had a carabiner attached to it so it could be clipped on anywhere. It was good and if grabbed was not an anchor point for a grapple on my arm. Training security bouncers, a work partner had them under her control due to the amount of jewellery they all needed to wear to impress the girls.
                          "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X